True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

• WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:12 PM

just a bitter old man Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Shit, if I'm old, you're a God Damn Mummy!

Pull up your pants Redhot Originally Posted by WTF
Difference between and WMFer...

• WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 03:23 PM
This thread is, was and always will be about how the court just chewed up and spit out "zero scandals" Odumbo's IRS unconstitutional actions and ruling that Odumbo's IRS violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 06:03 PM
This thread is, was and always will be about how the court just chewed up and spit out "zero scandals" Odumbo's IRS unconstitutional actions and ruling that Odumbo's IRS violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FREE OJ!
FREE OJ! Originally Posted by WTF
You're off-topic again. This thread is, was and always will be about how the court just chewed up and spit out "zero scandals" Odumbo's IRS unconstitutional actions and ruling that Odumbo's IRS violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens.
  • Tiny
  • 06-10-2019, 06:09 PM
This thread is, was and always will be about how the court just chewed up and spit out "zero scandals" Odumbo's IRS unconstitutional actions and ruling that Odumbo's IRS violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree, this was an issue about free speech, and Obama was on the wrong side of it. He made a series of speeches in 2010 where he telegraphed to the IRS to go after conservative 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Also seven Democratic senators wrote to the Commissioner of the IRS early in 2012, demanding that the IRS investigate the nonprofits. I don't think Lerner would have even thought to get up to her shenanigans if not for all that.

Biden though probably wasn't involved in this.
I agree, this was an issue about free speech, and Obama was on the wrong side of it. He made a series of speeches in 2010 where he telegraphed to the IRS to go after conservative 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Also seven Democratic senators wrote to the Commissioner of the IRS early in 2012, demanding that the IRS investigate the nonprofits. I don't think Lerner would have even thought to get up to her shenanigans if not for all that.

Biden though probably wasn't involved in this. Originally Posted by Tiny
But Biden IS peddling BS on the campaign trail when he claims he belonged to an administration that had no scandals.

Biden though probably wasn't involved in this. Originally Posted by Tiny

arya sayin' he was VP do nothing? what's worse for his 2020 bid? he knew and did nothing or he was involved in everything?

BAHHAHASAAAA
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 06:56 PM

You're off-topic again. This thread is, was and always will be about how the court just chewed up and spit out "zero scandals" Odumbo's IRS unconstitutional actions and ruling that Odumbo's IRS violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
These 501's should not get tax exempt statue....none of them in the political arena. Lorreta should have gone after all of them! Free fucking speech my ass...

These 501's should not get tax exempt statue....none of them in the political arena. Lorreta should have gone after all of them! Free fucking speech my ass... Originally Posted by WTF
If hildebeest's buddy David Brock, etc., can get a fucking 501 for a piece of shit operation like Media Matters, then every Tom, Dick and Harry conservative should be awarded three 501s!

Meanwhile, Judge Walton just handed Odumbo's IRS, and your ~notion~ of "free speech", their ass!
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 07:16 PM
If hildebeest's buddy David Brock, etc., can get a fucking 501 for a piece of shit operation like Media Matters, then every Tom, Dick and Harry conservative should be awarded three 501s!

Meanwhile, Judge Walton just handed Odumbo's IRS, and your ~notion~ of "free speech, their ass!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree, none that are political should gain 501
OJ was not guilty in a Court of Law

Originally Posted by WTF
He was held liable in a civil court, though. This IRS thing is a civil verdict.

Everyone knows he got away with murder, but Nevada kicked his ass on the robbery.

He is a convicted felon, guilty in a court of law.

He served time in Nevada.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 07:22 PM
He was held liable in a civil court, though.

Everyone knows he got away with murder, but Nevada kicked his ass on the robbery. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Why thank you Mister "I'm late as fuck to the Party"

I agree, none that are political should gain 501 Originally Posted by WTF
It's a shame Lois Lerner, Odumbo, Elijah Cummings, etc., are all for an unconstitutional and unlevel playing field which allowed David Brock to thrive while simultaneously using the power of a police state to shut down conservative sites like True the Vote which Lerner, et al, audited 23 times and tried to take the CEO's children away from her.