Just how punctual are these ladies?

Considering I live where I work, I am mostly always on time! LOL!

I even managed to be on time while driving to DALLAS!

My clients are usually always very timely as well. Just not an issue for me.
I think that this is open for anybody to discuss and both inputs to both sides of the party are good to hear. Men and woman that are late. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I agree. But the title and the poll say ladies puntuality. Feel free to kick off another thread about guys.
That's just horrible! On average an HOUR late?? WoW!

I was raised thinking if I was 15 minutes early I was on time, and if I was on time I was running late! Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
I second that! If I went on a date, I'd get there (or somewhere VERY close by) and wait for the appointed time. That goes for meeting providers. I usually call when I'm there a few minutes early and let them tell me they need 5 more minutes before coming into their incall.
I would say that 90% of my appointments started within 10 minutes, either way, of the appointment time. I usually have short windows of opportunity and would leave after 20 minutes unless contacted by the Lady and she was very close.
I agree. But the title and the poll say ladies puntuality. Feel free to kick off another thread about guys. Originally Posted by Hercules
This isnt the first post were woman were asked and guys chime in, and vice versa. Anybody can feel free to speak what they want too. Why dont you start the thread since it was youre idea and youre a guy.
This isnt the first post were woman were asked and guys chime in, and vice versa. Anybody can feel free to speak what they want too. Why dont you start the thread since it was youre idea and youre a guy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well...to be honest I only care if I'm punctual. Don't give a rat's patoot if other guys are. I would assume you gals would though. Hitting the "New Thread" button is just a clickie away.
What I don't like is if the next guy shows up 20 minutes early and wants to cut in on my time with a provider. Bad hobby etiquette. Tell the guy to take a hike.
Well...to be honest I only care if I'm punctual. Don't give a rat's patoot if other guys are. I would assume you gals would though. Hitting the "New Thread" button is just a clickie away. Originally Posted by Hercules
I have asked you to leave me alone! Quit starting your crap!
Ummm OK.......
And once again. I'm done with you!
Have you found the answers to your poll yet?

Well since you are asking, i'll pretend im a guy, i hope that is okay with you, i am on time. I have an incall, its impossible to be late where you live.
Hercules / Tara,

Separate, best not to comment on each other's threads.

Thanks,
PPE
In the DFW area, I only do incalls and it has mostly been within 10 minutes of the scheduled time but I have done out of town poorly researched outcalls where it has been an hour late. But my fault for the poor research.
I do think it's the outcalls where there's more tardiness despite research. Many factors include transportation (or lack of), finding the place, and the gals getting ready first then driving vs. getting ready while we're on our way. And like someone else said. I don't mind on outcalls since I just kick back watch the boob-tube and have a beer.