**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

Well the hater count is at 2 and counting....would any of you haterz like to place a "friendly wager" to see if your mouth can match your wallet? Oh wait, DED still owes me from months ago...so fuck that....lmao..,

I agree football is king...but hoops is the shit too. So I feel if you hate it or don't care...find some other lame ass thread to fuck up....lol

Hold on: Is that the one and only C-note back? Oh shit, it's on now....where you been playa? Originally Posted by Satin
What's the Laker bet? I ain't hatin', just don't believe they're the team they were last year or the year before that.
I love coach Carlisle. But KD should've been double-teamed at the end. Let Harden or Westbrook take that last shot...

Kidd had 7 steals, Terry had a fantastic game. Final two minutes was a disaster. I can see game two being a blowout. But if the Mavs can keep the series tied after 4 games, and can get a repeat performance of tonight in game five, that could work. Easier said than done..
  • Satin
  • 04-29-2012, 12:33 AM
It can be whatever you want it to be.....doesn't matter. It's one thing to have a team you root for....but quite another to talk shit and not even have a team you're pulling for (Hating Ike & no bet paying DED)....lmfao

Man, I don't give a shit, lock it, take it down, whatever....my Lakers still gonna kick ass...

Just don't fuck with my football thread....

Don, you're right man, I like the fact they play best 4 out of 7 so the best team truly wins. ANY team can win one game...
No doubt, if you have just one bad game at the wrong time in the NFL, you're Fucked. Like the 15-1 Packers last year, or the 16-0 Pats in 07. The Giants were 8-8 at one point in the season, no .500 NBA will ever win a championship. But that is the beautify of both sports. Personally, I like NCAA basketball for unpredictability, but there is no way it can ever change in the NFL, for better or for worse. But they are the most popular sport by a wide margin, and make the most money.

I also like that the basketball season is longer, once football is over, it's a really long wait.

But as far as today, it was crazy.... Hopefully the games will be more competitive tomorrow. Looking forward to both LA teams playing.

My upset picks this round are Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver. Satin, I'd watch out for this dude tomorrow, his name is MOZGOV, he is a monster, I think he can take Bynum, it should be fun as hell to watch.

Hell, the only reason the guy from Denver got drafted is because he's 6'7. The guy had a shitty year last year compared to most of the other top QBs.
Thought Denver would put up more of a fight, some boring games this morning.
  • Satin
  • 04-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Nice upset bro....Laker haters quite now...lmmfao.....
All i'll say is....if this is a prelude to what a difference a healthy Andrew Bymun can do. Then a strong message is being sent to the rest of the NBA.
A strong big man, a solid two-guard, a solid power forward and a point guard that sets the tempo. Lakers impressed me today. Reminded me of the old Clutch City team.
They actually held Denver to 88 points, a team that averaged 103 points during the season.
IJS

C-Note.....man it took you long enough to get your ass back in action!! Welcome back bro!!
Hold on: Is that the one and only C-note back? Oh shit, it's on now....where you been playa? Originally Posted by Satin
Yes sirrr!! Been trying to keep my nose clean. I see not too much has changed....No saving these hoes going on at all. I like that. Keep them broke and just pass them down the assembly line for the next guy to get em.

C-Note.....man it took you long enough to get your ass back in action!! Welcome back bro!! Originally Posted by Easye
Easy muthafuckin E! I see you still fuckin them hoes too. LOL. I'm still trying to figure out how I can be like you, kind sir.
Nice upset bro....Laker haters quite now...lmmfao..... Originally Posted by Satin
They looked like shit, man. I got love for the Lake show tho, I'm not a hater, I put them with Memphis as the best teams in the league (I had Chicago before D-rose went out). And my man MOZGOV wasn't playing much, I think they still got a shot tho.

BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID YOU GUYS SEE THE ALL TIME COMEBACK EVER!!! GODDAMN, BEST GAME OF THE YEAR. LOB-MOTHERFUCKING-CITY BITCHES
It's goes down as a 27-3 run to end the game in the last 8 minutes, Jesus Christ. I've seen comebacks of more than 24 points in the 2nd half of games, but the last 8 minutes? This was just one of the all time choke jobs by the Grizz tonight.

But props to Reggie Evans and Nick Young, they stepped up big time.
Alright, this is for all the Laker fans, you Kobe fans might know about this, I used to dominate the paint in this game when I was like....8 or 9, but the menu music was epic in this game: Kobe Bryant's MotherFucking Courtside 1999:

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AWdkwNsFRc
Ain't nobody said shit about the Spurs. They may surprise everybody and take it all!

D-Rose going down just fucked up everything for Chicago. They're done.

Lakers are already 2 up on Denver. If they get one in Denver, the Nuggets are done.

Satin I knew them sorry ass Rockets weren't gonna get in. SMMFH......

C-Note whattup playa!! It's definitely been a minute bruh!!
R.I.P. MAVERICKS
It was a terrible performance by Dallas. Looked slow and sloppy, shot too many threes in the first half, Dirk should have been more aggressive trying to get to the line. Our big guys fumbling the ball was sad to watch. Carter sucked. It's too bad Dallas couldn't get either of the first two, there was obviously no room for a bad game. And the fans wearing the OKC colors was pathetic. I'm just hoping they take the series back to OKC for a game five at this point.

Normally, I want whichever team that knocks off my favorite team to win it all. That isn't the case with me this year, I'm going to be pulling for the Lakers when they play OKC. As far as the Thunder go, Durant and Westbrook will make or break them with their jumpers late. Personally, I just don't feel this OKC team like I did two years ago. And it's not because they just raped my team. I guess it's because KD and Westbrook aren't as cute to watch as they were a couple of years ago, or maybe it's because my disdain Kendrick Perkins? Whatever it is, I'll be looking forward to seeing World peace checking Durant and throwing more bows.

I'll be pulling for the winner of Clips and Memphis now. Don't really care for the east. But I'd root for Miami over OKC if it comes to that..
It was a terrible performance by Dallas. Looked slow and sloppy, shot too many threes in the first half, Dirk should have been more aggressive trying to get to the line. Our big guys fumbling the ball was sad to watch. Carter sucked. It's too bad Dallas couldn't get either of the first two, there was obviously no room for a bad game. And the fans wearing the OKC colors was pathetic. I'm just hoping they take the series back to OKC for a game five at this point.

Normally, I want whichever team that knocks off my favorite team to win it all. That isn't the case with me this year, I'm going to be pulling for the Lakers when they play OKC. As far as the Thunder go, Durant and Westbrook will make or break them with their jumpers late. Personally, I just don't feel this OKC team like I did two years ago. And it's not because they just raped my team. I guess it's because KD and Westbrook aren't as cute to watch as they were a couple of years ago, or maybe it's because my disdain Kendrick Perkins? Whatever it is, I'll be looking forward to seeing World peace checking Durant and throwing more bows.

I'll be pulling for the winner of Clips and Memphis now. Don't really care for the east. But I'd root for Miami over OKC if it comes to that.. Originally Posted by Don91
I rooting for Memphis in the west but the Celtics is my squad we have no excuse to lose tomorrow