Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’

I think all fanatics should be shot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is that a death wish?
I think all fanatics should be shot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I heard that as all extremists should be shot

on what that guy said up above....maybe we are turds in their perfect punch bowl to the dems..messing up their goldbricking, sipping punch day dreams

since most dems only look to what they can get today, they don't consider that without the free enterprise types...their dreams would be limited to how to screw their neighbor out of the rat they have trapped in the cave next door
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2014, 10:55 AM
I heard that as all extremists should be shot

s Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You better buy a bullet proof vest if that becomes law.

You better buy a bullet proof vest if that becomes law.

Originally Posted by WTF
It just depends on who defines extremism, you extremist partisan hack!!
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2014, 11:24 AM
It just depends on who defines extremism, you extremist partisan hack!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That was my point you slew footed nit wit.

That was my point you slew footed nit wit.
Originally Posted by WTF
if that was meant to be your point, you need to do some editing
if that was meant to be your point, you need to do some editing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Or maybe you need to go back and read it again you halfwit....
Or maybe you need to go back and read it again you halfwit.... Originally Posted by timpage
if im a half wit, you are a quarter-wit, but to rehash the series of posts to you is not what i wish to do

but suffice it to say, I was involved in them and they don't flow as wtf is now claiming
“Those on the top will now be on the bottom, and the oppressed shall now be the oppressors: and all will be the same but better.” Joe [paraphrased] from Land of the Blind
The reality is that President Obama was left with no good choices. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, he had plenty of "choices."

He could have considered the country and not run in the first place.
“Those on the top will now be on the bottom, and the oppressed shall now be the oppressors: and all will be the same but better.” Joe [paraphrased] from Land of the Blind Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have always been a "bottom" man right no balls?
You have always been a "bottom" man right no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Perhaps you'd learn and know better if you ever managed to get your head out of the pillow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Perhaps you'd learn and know better if you ever managed to get your head out of the pillow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is there any wonder why so many threads on this board wind up as a monkey shit fight in the zoo? Jesus, Corpy! You could fuck up a wet dream!
It just depends on who defines extremism, you extremist partisan hack!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So says the leading death wisher on ECCIE!
So says the leading death wisher on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need too fuck off and die.