P411?

...Just how can you get me on there? ... Originally Posted by gentleman123
P411 will accept recommendations from p411 ladies as part of screening only.
P411 will accept recommendations from p411 ladies as part of screening only. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Or you can give a bunch of personal info and pay… but if you see/have an appt with a couple women that are members, they can “vouch” for you to join and I think you get a free trial period.
Thank you everyone for your help! I posted on 8-3 that the issue was resolved. I am a member or I wouldn't have posted can't login....

I only replied after Ms. Stacey's post and responses that followed. I was just curious to what the offer from Ms. Stacey was (tongue &cheek)! Good to know for any of my newbie friends that 2 reputable providers can help new members join the sight.

Ms Moon thank you to for your input! Hope you are doing well and settled in.

Thank you all very much for the positive input.

Gentleman123
Thank you everyone for your help! I posted on 8-3 that the issue was resolved. I am a member or I wouldn't have posted can't login....

I only replied after Ms. Stacey's post and responses that followed. I was just curious to what the offer from Ms. Stacey was (tongue &cheek)! Good to know for any of my newbie friends that 2 reputable providers can help new members join the sight.

Ms Moon thank you to for your input! Hope you are doing well and settled in.

Thank you all very much for the positive input.

Gentleman123 Originally Posted by gentleman123
Thank you!
Yes, finally have gotten moved Love it!!
Nice area!! Relaxing , safe , comfortable, clean area!!

Hope you are doing well.