Sex While Driving

OMG between this , and Lynettes odd rodent fetish my nostalgic childhood masturbation memories have been destroyed.

I feel soooo dirty Originally Posted by Becky
Let's take a drive and let me find out how dirty you feel.
Can I just answer YES! Although, it was a lot easier to have a little fun before cup holders in the console complicated the logistics.
Can I just answer YES! Although, it was a lot easier to have a little fun before cup holders in the console complicated the logistics. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Damn those built-in birth control devices. You'd think auto makers are encouraging use of the back seat. Or maybe they have no imagination.
Damn those built-in birth control devices. You'd think auto makers are encouraging use of the back seat. Or maybe they have no imagination. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Oh I’m soooooo fond of the back seat. I still go parking! I love it. Although there is something to be said about flying down the West Loop, tipsy and playing peak-a-boo driving your lover crazy.
Let's take a drive and let me find out how dirty you feel. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
This is the type of dirty that only a swim with Flipper could cure

PS who ever is doing the smileys for eccie is a genius, I love them.
I don't know where all these characters are from. Y'all are proving that west coast people are kind of nutty.
I don't know where all these characters are from. Y'all are proving that west coast people are kind of nutty. Originally Posted by Ansley
Nutty huh ( you mean like the ones the tree rodents eat) .I know what goes on in your neck of the woods. I have one word for you ....Toddlers, and tiaras.

Now I have to be careful here, if I piss off any more people they may end up sending me back to the San Francisco forum where I have only myself to talk to.
  • coven
  • 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Cars, Geckos, and Woody Wood Pecker? Y'all need to get away from that west coast, as quickly as possible.

Why do they keep moving the smilies all around? Originally Posted by Ansley
Ansley,

Better to leave them where they are. That way, they don't bother the Southerners

C

Now I have to be careful here, if I piss off any more people they may end up sending me back to the San Francisco forum where I have only myself to talk to. Originally Posted by Becky
Some of us might migrate to keep you company.
Can I just answer YES! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
No. Dammit, we want details! Details, I tell you!!!

Although, it was a lot easier to have a little fun before cup holders in the console complicated the logistics. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I lost my virginity in the front seat of a beat up Oldsmobile station wagon. Sometimes, I miss bench seats.

Cheers,

bcg
This is a little off-thread, but I've been wondering the same thing. Just when I had all my favorites located, they changed them all. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have no clue why they move around. I have thought for some time that there's just too damn many smilies (not just on this board; pretty much on every board I hang out on). There needs to be some sort of search function for them.

I've literally spent a half-hour or more looking for just the right smiley (that I know I had seen earlier) to plug into a post that took me thirty seconds or so to write.

Cheers,

bcg
Back on point....sex while driving.... My most memorable experience was circa 1991...in a 1986 Chevrolet Caprice. Now that was a big family car with a bench seat, that I bought because it fit this long, tall, Texan's frame. One evening, as dusk was approaching, my GF and I were traveling to a nearby town for dinner, when she began playing with my special friend, who quickly rose to attention. She undid my pants, and then swung over me, pulled up her dress to reveal she wasn't wearing panties, and impaled herself on my special friend. Being very tall, I could easily see over and around my petite lady and driving was only minimally compromised. I must say she was the one who began pealing the stodgy, middle-aged executive's exterior from me....and I began to experience a level of fun with her that I had forgotten. I will always remember her....not just for sexual experiences...but because she "loosened" me up from a rather stiff facade that I exhibited. And...yes...I see the humor in the phrase, "a rather stiff facade that I exhibited." LOL!!!
Some of us might migrate to keep you company. Originally Posted by discreetgent
We have real good weather in my lonely forum lol.

I have no clue why they move around. I have thought for some time that there's just too damn many smilies

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
There is no such thing as too many.

I don't know why, but I think I may have a crush on this smiley he looks like he may have a lot to say.
So folks can see the variety available if you click on the "More" link. Most comments have been positive but I can understand those who just find it annoying.
So folks can see the variety available Originally Posted by John Bull
Umm okay.
Guess it will keep Becky occupied.