Encounter: Gloreyhole BBBJ

Exactly my fear @trishste. I’d save that shit for role play with a trusted provider.
Amybody sticking their dick in a hole in a sheet at 10th and Quindaro isn't brave... They're nuts. If "she" is hiding... There's a reason why! Originally Posted by WhiteshaftKC
Several years ago, I took a dark friend to his home near that area. He told me that there was very cheap pussy in that area; it was usually offered to both him and other guys he knew for $10 per quickie. I told him thank you for the information. I have never slowed down in that area: forget about talking to a girl on the street.

He moved away from that area as fast as he could.
\
I took a dark friend Originally Posted by JRLawrence
He tan alot?
He tan alot? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Maybe he just has a dark sense of humor? It's hard to see the subtext here.
He tan alot? Originally Posted by BigDeal
FROM YOUR COMMENT, YOU SEEM TO BE TELLING US THAT YOU HAVE NEVER VISITED THAT PART OF TOWN.
I used to do a lot of fire demos in that area 25 years ago. I can't imagine it has been properly gentrified since then.
FROM YOUR COMMENT, YOU SEEM TO BE TELLING US THAT YOU HAVE NEVER VISITED THAT PART OF TOWN. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Can elaborate more on these DARK PEOPLE And the PART OF TOWN you are referring to.
Is there a whole community of people Im missing from my Johnson County estate?
I dont venture out much so Im intrigued.
This time I'm with BD. Who are these Dark People ? Oh ! I'm sorry, DARK PEOPLE. LOL
Goths ?
Maybe they find providers on the dark web??????
THE DARK WEB; sometimes referred to as Wyondotte County, a land far far away from Johnson County.
Actually its spelled Wyandotte
And it borders Joco
Not that far away
User ID: n/a
Date: 11.1.21
Name: Sarah
Phone: 573.633.4007
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ri/kc/69539393
City: KCK
State: Kansas
Address: Just north of 10th & Quindaro area
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: No clue
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No clue, its a glory hole set up
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by dscoop91
$10 says that mouth behind the curtain was a dude.
A glory hole on 10th and Quindaro???

Lol fuuuuuuuuck that. If this person could make money showing their face, they would. There's a reason he/she (he) hides behind a blanket.