JURY DUTY

Just walk in saying he's guilty. Don't even wait for them to ask you a question. And when they do ask you questions just keep responding he's guilty. Then start pleading the fifth.
I tried something close to that lol I still made the cut! So I will do my best to "serve my country" as the others on the post said lol
Just say u are against EVERYTHING. ...easy. wtf. ....and darlin...if u was really bitching ...I highly doubt I'd waste my time on giving good advice. It was a joke. On that note are ya defending our honor here? Or still waiting? WHAT'S THE VERDICT? Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Will one of the mods please get her off my thread! I can't afford another infraction from a "provider cat fight" that she for some reason is trying to start with me!
Good luck on the jury. Annoying for you to waste time, but take it as a learning experience. Hopefully it won't take to long To! And then you are off the roster for a couple of years
I know that with you being self employed, it's different from me, working for a major corporation. I love jury duty. It's paid leave for me and it's easier than my job.
That's what I was doing.. ya caught me . Your brilliant. Wish ya luck with your travels. . ann
A daff fanny will lose the plot till you lend her a mind...a terrible thing to waste.
What that means...sounds like ..FUCK OFF? Or perhaps a ebonic..I can't have my grave?? Or..weelll..my wasted mind reels with the thought of wtf your saying. (And man ain't I calling the kettle black right now lmfaof) anyway. I'm bored. I'm sure jury duty is over. So. On a brighter note..HOW WAS YOUR TIME HERE IN OUR FAIR CITY???
A daff {dumb, deaf, uneducated } fanny {puss, female, deragortory} will lose the plot {not understand, lose the conclusion}. till you lend her a mind...a terrible thing to waste. try to help the Author without success.

A lost cause.
Well she seemed a bit of a bit cheaper anyway.....lol. carry on. You captains never cease to amaze me with the cause to save the Lil darlings anyway... xoxo annie
I never had problems refusing. Id call the DA and tell them I received a letter in the mail and I won't even be in the country during that date. If they give problems write up a bs letter "Proving" you'll be out the country lol.