Novelty Blow Jobs

Ohhh, and I happen to have some champagne, hershey's special dark chocolate and altoids (does that count as a mint? ) Not sure about the fondue....ouch!
I plan to let it cool first! And yes, altoids count. I love the tingling feeling. It works both ways ya know
Ohhh, and I happen to have some champagne, hershey's special dark chocolate and altoids (does that count as a mint? ) Not sure about the fondue....ouch! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
yea...i think you have met your quota for gay jokes already this year.
i shoulda hit you up last night...had a great time at one of our local clubs. met a wonderful romanian chick. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
sorry bubba, im just playin wit ya. im in a silly mood tonight and fuckin with whispy got me feeling all squishy inside. hope i didnt offend you to much bro!
Oh good, I was imagining you wanting something dipped in the fondue pot - that would hurt LOL... Oh yes, I know about the altoids working both ways, maybe that's why I'm so addicted to them.

errr, ok, where we on novelty blowjobs? does it have to be something unique during the blowjob or can a unique location count as well?
Okay fine interesting places you have received or given a bj as well!
Got a great blowjob in a skybox during a NFL game at Lambeau field...course, I think every guy there was getting a blowjob or some form of extras at the time or near the same time. That was a great end of year gift from a contractor! Now THAT is how you should watch football!
I gave someone a BJ in KLovve's bathroom once. Shhhh. Don't tell her.
I gave someone a BJ in KLovve's bathroom once. Shhhh. Don't tell her. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
What.
  • thegj
  • 01-03-2011, 10:32 PM
How does homegrown vine ripe peaches sound smeared about. A nice oral sensation both ways for both participants. 69 just wouldn't work- damn juices were running everywhere.
  • PSD
  • 01-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Hows about the extended 1 hour blowjob where you only pop at the very end....twice!
Okay fine interesting places you have received or given a bj as well! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Inside a door next to Coyote Ugly... On a busy Saturday night. People walking by outside, less than 2 feet away from me.

Uhm. Receiving.
I gave someone a BJ in KLovve's bathroom once. Shhhh. Don't tell her. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
What. Originally Posted by klovve
Yep. Happened.
  • FSCOB
  • 01-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Hows about the extended 1 hour blowjob where you only pop at the very end....twice! Originally Posted by PSD
Now THAT got my attention!

How about everybody's favorite: while driving? (Watch the bumps!)
  • InU
  • 01-04-2011, 01:59 AM
I'll take road head as a novelty BJ. Better than pop rocks, Altoids, or the ice cream sandwich. It's just so hard to pop when your busy watching out for
  • PSD
  • 01-04-2011, 02:02 AM
It's just so hard to pop when your busy watching out for Originally Posted by InU
Surely you meant:

"Its just so hard to drive when your busy watching out for the back of her.... throat"