Ladies The Crazy Marine is back... Beware!!!

Sorry Bob, I post where I believe it will be seen by the most providers, not where Bob thinks it should go. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Maybe the ladies room might be a better place? Sounds like you have a new fan, RR...

Interesting though, that the subject of your thread only joined a few days ago. He/she almost eludes to "knowing" more about you than what a "new" member should otherwise know.... strange, it is. What a name choice...Snowden....

Carry on.
Ummm have you ever read an alert?
Ladies are being advised of his newest incarnation so they don't get ripped off or beaten. Originally Posted by rockerrick
But hold up... his newest incarnation? Who is this crazy marine an incarnation of?

Sorry, I'm a just tryin to catch up. Seriously.
Our dear Doc Don'tHavTaPay, if *I* wasn't on point, why did't you chide the actual Mod instead of posting little emojie? Your anus is still so sore from having that Modtardship yanked that, giving you the benefit of the doubt, all common sense disappears from the pain of it whenever someone broaches that subject.

Thanks W. No hall pass required when on point.

P.S. - Doc, you're slipping. You forget to accuse me of WK someone.
When and where was he a mod?
When and where was he a mod? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers! You are getting lazier and lazier in your old age. I remember when you robustly read and noted the posting history of those you commented on.

But seeing that you are asking about something (and I thought he'd get the free strip club invite from you) I shall provide.

I really wanted you to go to the horses mouth and ask Don'tHavTaPay yourself
It was late... I was tired.....he struck me more as a wannabe than oncewas....