Any Providers have to deal with Code Enforcement?

Your friend needs to screen better so she can avoid idiots like that. He probably went into his truck and whacked off after he scared her. Originally Posted by mikkifine

^^^LOL
hello everyone-
I'm the provider whom is mentioned in the thread. i saw his truck, asked if he was a cop. he kinda smiled and said "not really" and showed me his badge and ID. HC public works, code enforcement.

he didn't ask for anything. stated my apartments can get fined thousands and lose their subsidized housing license(which they don't do in the first place).

told him i was getting ready to file a business license, as an adult entertainer. i've done my research, and i can register a business as a sole provider.

one thing i didn't mention to my friend above, and didn't think of...is that he DOES do building and fire code inspections. i've saved his number as to not answer his calls. and since i'm kinda new still to being a provider, i don't just jump right in. if i can't conversate, then yeah! and i didn't get a vibe. he didn't ask my name, etc. didn't even have his phone on him. and he wasn't an LEO. if he was, then i don't know why he wasted his time.

i have no things "behind" me, so no reason for them to be trying to dig up other stuff. i've never been in trouble. but, it's definitely got me trying to figure out a different way to screen. its hard though, when they aren't on a site to screen, and not just that, I myself am new to P411 and on here also...