Russia If Your Listening

Translation: after 2 years of investigation, all we have on Trump is the fake dossier and the Access Hollywood video. Originally Posted by goodman0422
and 36 indictments
and 36 indictments Originally Posted by themystic
And still no collusion except for Hillary Rodham Putin.
And still no collusion except for Hillary Rodham Putin. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LMAO. I know you are a holy man and spend much time in a cave, You need to come out and pick any news station you want, Hint: Look for the facts

Bless you Your Emminence
LMAO. I know you are a holy man and spend much time in a cave, You need to come out and pick any news station you want, Hint: Look for the facts

Bless you Your Emminence Originally Posted by themystic

You need to stop calling him that. its very condescending.

Bless you Your Emminence Originally Posted by themystic
I have yet to hear one “fact” from you or anyone else that proves collusion. All I’ve heard is speculation, slander and 1/1024 truths. You continue to point out 36 indictments as proof of something but not one of those indictments have anything to do with collusion let alone are even related to each other. You’re a broken record of nonsense and a maze of circular logic.

And quit calling me names.
I have yet to hear one “fact” from you or anyone else that proves collusion. All I’ve heard is speculation, slander and 1/1024 truths. You continue to point out 36 indictments as proof of something but not one of those indictments have anything to do with collusion let alone are even related to each other. You’re a broken record of nonsense and a maze of circular logic.

And quit calling me names. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

which is why i have him on ignore. he's nothing more than a nattering naybob of leftist anti-Trump negativism.

BAHAAA