trump credit card fraud

Where did I post that? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
it was implied in your, the newspaper lie and hide their corrections on the back page in small print accusation.

Your argument is on the basis of false information being published by left leaning newspapers that are using information published by the RNC and Trump Campaign.

When the Trump campaign refunded 530,000 donations in the final 12 weeks in office, what was the cause of it ?

I understand it was the, my guy didn't win, so give me back my money crowd, but no credit card company will refund your money for that reason.

You know how credit cards make money ? They keep 3% of the transaction fees from the sellers and then charge the buyers 16% interest on balances carried forward.

you think the credit card companies willing lost 3% of profits on 64 million in transactions without the cardholder claiming he was fraudulently tricked into gifting so much money....

almost $2M in profits the credit card companies had to give up due to the customers complaints......
If stretching were an Olympic sport.... you just got a perfect 10.....
it was implied in your, the newspaper lie and hide their corrections on the back page in small print accusation.

Your argument is on the basis of false information being published by left leaning newspapers that are using information published by the RNC and Trump Campaign.

When the Trump campaign refunded 530,000 donations in the final 12 weeks in office, what was the cause of it ?

I understand it was the, my guy didn't win, so give me back my money crowd, but no credit card company will refund your money for that reason.

You know how credit cards make money ? They keep 3% of the transaction fees from the sellers and then charge the buyers 16% interest on balances carried forward.

you think the credit card companies willing lost 3% of profits on 64 million in transactions without the cardholder claiming he was fraudulently tricked into gifting so much money....

almost $2M in profits the credit card companies had to give up due to the customers complaints...... Originally Posted by bf0082
Ponder away. You're still just taking a guess. Fine, but that doesn't mean it's true.
Btw: NY Post doesn't change its headlines or remove articles because butt hurt subscribers don't like what they're reading. NYT does. Libbies and dems are like spoiled children who throw tantrums whenever they don't get their way. It's annoying, but fun to watch. Memes would suffer dearly without them.
Why donate to a loser ?

Idiots
He lost all power in four years not done since 1932

Save your money he’s a loser
Why donate to a loser ?

Idiots
He lost all power in four years not done since 1932

Save your money he’s a loser Originally Posted by Missburger
Excellent refund policy. 😉
LETS TALK ABOUT THE BIDEN SCANDELS AND HIS SONS SCANDELS.. LETS TALK ABOUT THE BORDER AND ALL THE IMMIGRANTS BEING LET IN THE USA SAD THE TAX PAYERS HAVE TO FEED..HOUSE AND TAKE CARE OF THERE MEDICAL NEEDS BUT THATS OK RIGHT.? FUNNY THING IS TRUMP IS IN YOUR BRAIN YOU CANT STOP THINKING OR TYPING ABOUT HIM EVEN AFTER HE IS OUT OF OFFICE LOL.............. TRUMP 2024 HE WILL BE BACK SO SOME OF YOU CAN TYPE ABOUT HIM MORE LOL
Excellent refund policy. 😉 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You know I nailed it
LOL
LETS TALK ABOUT THE BIDEN SCANDELS AND HIS SONS SCANDELS.. LETS TALK ABOUT THE BORDER AND ALL THE IMMIGRANTS BEING LET IN THE USA SAD THE TAX PAYERS HAVE TO FEED..HOUSE AND TAKE CARE OF THERE MEDICAL NEEDS BUT THATS OK RIGHT.? FUNNY THING IS TRUMP IS IN YOUR BRAIN YOU CANT STOP THINKING OR TYPING ABOUT HIM EVEN AFTER HE IS OUT OF OFFICE LOL.............. TRUMP 2024 HE WILL BE BACK SO SOME OF YOU CAN TYPE ABOUT HIM MORE LOL Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Pence too ?
Chavez did it LOL

Only thing Trump running for again
Is prison bitch
You know I nailed it
LOL Originally Posted by Missburger
Yessir, you're the bestest nailer eva'

The man's gone

Still totally consumed, hilarious

Total TDS
The man's gone

Still totally consumed, hilarious

Total TDS Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Gone? I'm sure some yellow spined rupubicans in Washington would be surprised to hear that.

Change the T in TDS to R (for Reality) and you describe yourself + 74 million others.
Gone? I'm sure some yellow spined rupubicans in Washington would be surprised to hear that.

Change the T in TDS to R (for Reality) and you describe yourself + 74 million others. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
He's not in office Woody. Yet the libs can't shutup. We used to joke that this was going to happen after he was gone, but it was tongue in cheek. Well sunnuva bitch, here we are and you're all fulfilling the meme.
What do yellow spined Republicans have to do with any of you TDS. sufferers? Nothing. Your team won the election, but. you're all still so butt hurt from Trumps presidency that you make it a topic ad nauseam. Get over the obsession fellas, he can't hurt you anymore.
He's not in office Woody. Yet the libs can't shutup. We used to joke that this was going to happen after he was gone, but it was tongue in cheek. Well sunnuva bitch, here we are and you're all fulfilling the meme.
What do yellow spined Republicans have to do with any of you TDS. sufferers? Nothing. Your team won the election, but. you're all still so butt hurt from Trumps presidency that you make it a topic ad nauseam. Get over the obsession fellas, he can't hurt you anymore. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
His supporters are that sensitive to even hearing his name? How deep does the shame go?

Reminders of previous mistakes are important so the mistakes aren't repeated.

BTW, what's with the periods and other punctuation you randomly insert as you write?
Is it a way to show you want to be the same or similar to OSD when you grow up? Or worse yet, you're hoping to one day emulate the mighty PM? Possibly "Keyboard Tourette Syndrome"?
His supporters are that sensitive to even hearing his name? How deep does the shame go?

Reminders of previous mistakes are important so the mistakes aren't repeated.

BTW, what's with the periods and other punctuation you randomly insert as you write?
Is it a way to show you want to be the same or similar to OSD when you grow up? Or worse yet, you're hoping to one day emulate the mighty PM? Possibly "Keyboard Tourette Syndrome"? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Shame? 😂 That was funny, I'll give you that.
You can call shame on any Conservative who agrees with the orange man bad crap.
A more likely scenario is that you're embarrassed by the hairy legged, hair sniffing dementia puppet that you voted in. That and the sore butts of course.
Is it a way to show you want to be the same or similar to OSD when you grow up? Or worse yet, you're hoping to one day emulate the mighty PM? Possibly "Keyboard Tourette Syndrome"? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
😂 I've been waiting for someone to ask.
I use Eccie on a mobile phone with SwiftKey keyboard.The spacebar is only half size to make room for the period and enter key. The period is right where my thumb would normally hit the space bar. I have to try a different software keyboard. Maybe I'll check out gboard.
I like keyboard tourette syndrome, but it's too long. Let's go with KTS.