Eyes Open Or Closed?

Your wife gives it up? Originally Posted by coventricity
Oh yes! Twice a year, my birthday and our anniversary.
While writing this topic it never occurred to me that some men don't like their partner to look at them while doing it.
Eye contact all the way....sometimes i close my eyes trying to concentrate during CG trying to get mine LOL
While writing this topic it never occurred to me that some men don't like their partner to look at them while doing it. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
I never really experienced this until I started providing. Possibly it has to do with guilt (for the ones with SO)????
Eye contact all the way....sometimes i close my eyes trying to concentrate during CG trying to get mine LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Concentrating on having an O is a perfectly legitimate time to close your eyes. Also while sneezing.
I never really experienced this until I started providing. Possibly it has to do with guilt (for the ones with SO)???? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
That makes sense.
I am an eyes open kind of girl. I love watching all aspects of our encounter.

Most guys are ok with this, but some it makes totally nervous. When I notice that, then I do close my eyes. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy

Eyes open!! The whole time - I don't want to miss one single sensation. Except maybe during a long, slow, passionate kiss when the eyes can slowly close because we are so relaxed and into it...just to savor the kiss....Then it's okay!!

Eyes open!! The whole time - I don't want to miss one single sensation. Except maybe during a long, slow, passionate kiss when the eyes can slowly close because we are so relaxed and into it...just to savor the kiss....Then it's okay!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I agree - I close my eyes for a kiss, so I need to amend my answer
I guess I do a little of both, there's an appropriate time for both ways. I just go with the feeling, passion tends to make me close my eyes
Eyes open and a smile is always good.... that or just the look of having a damn good time. I kiss with my eyes open as well, which some find weird
I love to look a guy in the eyes when we are together especially when I am givin bj!!!!
I love looking into her eyes while she is playing with JR. About the only time she closes her eyes is when she is cumming during DATY and when we kiss. And of course she and both close our eyes when we cum together.

Eye contact means a lot and adds a lot to the passion of the moment.
My god! You guys want everything from us! You want passion. You want BBBJ. You want us to orgasm. You want free time. You want friendship. Now we have to keep our eyes open too?? Can we not have any distance from you guys? I mean, we are not your girlfriends. You can't expect so much from us. We ARE there for the money.

If I had to keep my eyes open, I would not be able to do this. No way! I need my escape to Disney World.
A large majority of the posters on here prefer GFE, which should include (or at least the illusion of) some passion, kissing, DATY, etc. Eye contact helps provide that connection as well. If you don't feel comfortable with providing that, you don't have to provide GFE. Plenty of others will.
My god! You guys want everything from us! You want passion. You want BBBJ. You want us to orgasm. You want free time. You want friendship. Now we have to keep our eyes open too?? Can we not have any distance from you guys? I mean, we are not your girlfriends. You can't expect so much from us. We ARE there for the money.

If I had to keep my eyes open, I would not be able to do this. No way! I need my escape to Disney World. Originally Posted by incognito isis
isis,

I was wondering if I could borrow your car today?

Mine's in the shop and I need to go do some things.

thanks babe