time to dump Trump ?

"I gave up a long time ago. But not until I siphoned off and stashed millions."

Hillrod

The Democratic party had the same problem the Republican party has now. They could not get rid of Hillary, and ended up with lousy candidates to choose from. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They have lousy Candidates now. It's amazing how the Democrats can win anything.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 03:49 PM
They have lousy Candidates now. It's amazing how the Democrats can win anything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You're only amazed because you can not seem to acknowledge the shitty quality of the candidates you support!
You're only amazed because you can not seem to acknowledge the shitty quality of the candidates you support! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah Fetterman, 8 squad members , Beto, Christ, Biden, I see why y’all are full of glee! You really should be proud of all your candidates. The closet thing to an intelligent candidate (Ryan) got beat like a drum by a nobody.
You're only amazed because you can not seem to acknowledge the shitty quality of the candidates you support! Originally Posted by WTF
Well at least Republicans don't play the mind games like the Democrats do. It's fucking pathetic.
thoughtful
Jesus already, obviously there is no proof, you pathetically ignorant retatrd
You sound eerily similar to Joe Kennedy back in the 1930's. Originally Posted by WTF
Even I ain’t that old
Of the following. . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Contrary to the opinion expressed in post # 12:

This was the end of the Trump era and the dawn of the DeSantis era," a Republican operative close to the Trump orbit told ABC News. "Like every other Trump catastrophe, he did this to himself with stupid and reckless decisions."

the press rigged it against Trump so Biden would win. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, the way donny mouths it, y'all followers let him down.

You need to quadruple down on your tuckie post lest you say he did the same.
Well, the way donny mouths it, y'all followers let him down.

You need to quadruple down on your tuckie post lest you say he did the same. Originally Posted by Precious_b

no, and yes as the next post on uboob from the GOAT Tucker will be posted shortly.

the press did lie their asses off to turn public opinion against Trump and all of it was lies.

and they knew it.
But Trump knows all the "massive" election fraud he constantly talks about is a lie to deceive public opinion about his election loss
I’m ok with Trump supporters holding a grudge about the way he was treated during his presidency. I agree with a lot of it, but the fact is he contributed to his downfall and continued to help the democrats with the way he acted after the 2020 election. I won’t forgive him for the way he delivered Georgia and the Senate to the Dems, and he repeated those mistakes in 2022. I’m a little heartened by seeing that even his remaining supporters are recognizing that it’s time to move on from him.

I’m not completely sold on DeSantis yet, but I have two years to figure that out. I’m just praying we get that House majority, however thin it is, because deadlock the next two years wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world IMO.
But Trump knows all the "massive" election fraud he constantly talks about is a lie to deceive public opinion about his election loss Originally Posted by VitaMan
Vita , I truly believe there was massive voter fraud and I also believe their was fraud in this election. My beliefs have nothing t do with Mr Trumps nauseating never ending rhetoric about it. Although I bigly approve of most of President Trump’s accomplishments during his term, I believe you say something and you let it go. Much like a couple or three or four posters on here , he simply can’t let history be history.

I believed Trump was a Democratic plant in 2016. After all most of the belly aching Democrats loved that man before they put a R in front of his name. I never watched The Apprentice and certainly didn’t hold Trump in high esteem. I would have voted for Bin Laden before I would Hildabeast.

You don’t believe there was, well ok!

Quite simply President Trump’s obsession with bitching annoys me .
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Even I ain’t that old Originally Posted by oilfieldace