Dirty Christmas gifts you would like to receive?

I am a simple man.... Just a mistletoe belt buckle for me
I want these two items and some cum lube ( yes it is the name of the lube ) and some a few other things. I really like anything not picky just grateful someone thought of me. Thanks to everyone that takes the time to see me and spend time with me and just speak to me. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I ALWAYS have space in my closet for Liberator shapes. *hint* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I forgot...
I have the ramp, I could use more parts to it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-19-2013, 08:45 AM
I have my eye on the scoop and a large ramp. and a WET mat. Fucking LOVE the wet mat!
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?

ohh ohh! I have been a good girl this year and would love Santa to bring me some hot new restraints, or SEX Swing Preferably one that can travel with descretely,but either one will do
I want these two items and some cum lube ( yes it is the name of the lube ) and some a few other things. I really like anything not picky just grateful someone thought of me. Thanks to everyone that takes the time to see me and spend time with me and just speak to me. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
+1 but too bad for me because I think I'm on the naughty list
ohh ohh! I have been a good girl this year and would love Santa to bring me some hot new restraints, or SEX Swing Preferably one that can travel with descretely,but either one will do Originally Posted by melannie_star
Okay I will shop with you early next year. I buy, we test! Deal? I've had a swing fantasy for a while.... And you restrained. That's the stuff wet dreams are made of.
+1 but too bad for me because I think I'm on the naughty list Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
I must be reverse Santa because only naughty sweet girls make my list. what does jessica want? DATY plus Hitachi and a massage.....
Okay I will shop with you early next year. I buy, we test! Deal? I've had a swing fantasy for a while.... And you restrained. That's the stuff wet dreams are made of. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Oh yes Tony it is on!! Happy New Year to you
I must be reverse Santa because only naughty sweet girls make my list. what does jessica want? DATY plus Hitachi and a massage..... Originally Posted by pfmtony
I have 2 pair of real handcuffs from younger days when I used them for the obvious
Okay . .now I'm thinking about a road trip to Home Depot with SOMEONE on this Thread (who shall be left nameless and shameless . . . LOL).

Restraints? Aisle 7 . . . left side . . .

Ho, F'in Ho!
Sex from one of Santa's sexy elves. Preferably one wearing red stockings and garters with her "Mrs Santa" outfit.
In the middle of a store full of other people? I'd rather be hot and flushed in a private setting. Just more my cup of tea.

Even online, I don't know where to start. This one has me baffled. I was deprived I guess. I would want someone to pick things out for me and let's start trying them out together. Originally Posted by tntangie
For our next appointment, I would *love* to take you toy shopping - and then back to your place to test drive them!