Dallas Eccie Let me Apologize

Holy cow! What the hell do you folks want? Seems to me he has done the best he can do. Just out of curiosity, what would satisfy you? Sure hope I don't insult anybody here. Might be banned for life.
Keep your chin up Htking!

You got good taste in women. Now go back seeing them but remember....never go full retard!
First of all i would like to apologize to all the ladies ( especially; Robyn Rylie, Katrina, Kylie, Lindsey Lee,Thathotnurse, SweetTreat and Vi ) and gentlemen that i offended recently due to my trollish, disrespectful and immature behavior. Again please accept my sincere apologies. Thanks

V/R
Htking

Originally Posted by Htking
Although I was never "mad" as you said in that now infamous thread, it just pissed me off that you talked about people the way you do, and feel it's acceptable to put people down to make yourself feel better. Apology accepted but, what cyrax said....

You get credit for owning up and admitting your mistakes and making a public apology, but As OBSG said, your future posts and actions will show your sincerity. Originally Posted by cyrax
And what Angel Ryder said, I think is probably right on target.
Hopefully you SINCERELY see the error of your ways, and begin to treat people with more respect and kindness.

Pussy...or the lack of if providers read all the posts and decide they did not want to see him. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Holy cow! What the hell do you folks want? Seems to me he has done the best he can do. Just out of curiosity, what would satisfy you? Sure hope I don't insult anybody here. Might be banned for life. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Don't get me wrong, I actually think he's a cool guy at heart. I was just making an honest observation. I'm not looking to be "satisfied" as you would say, just inquiring. No harm no foul.
Soooo....I guess you had your pimp or mommy write that.....words said and verbal abuse is sometimes forgiven but not forgotten and now everything you've said Bru, bruh, bro, whatever you so call yourself is here forever......and beyond......KARMAS A BITCH.

NICE TRY
Just stay cool bruh, and be a gentleman with the ladies on here.

And pay no mind to people that can't accept an apology,
they are worse than someone who makes an insult.

And endeavor to keep your head out of your ass in the future.
Good Man Ht....

Ps....next time don't offer to help clean the incall yourself!!!..that didn't go so well for ya......perhaps.....next time.... offer to hire a maid or cleaning service???
No doubt the sound of crickets in all the PM request for appointments. On the bright side I bet stock prices in hand lube will be going up! Might be a good investment. Originally Posted by jmoor
How you like them apples ? Originally Posted by jdkees
I like them nice and firm. Thank You, Megan from SchoolGirls_by_Jazleen
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056819849

Pussy...or the lack of if providers read all the posts and decide they did not want to see him. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
No doubt the sound of crickets in all the PM request for appointments. On the bright side I bet stock prices in hand lube will be going up! Might be a good investment. Originally Posted by jmoor

Im doing just fine, Thank You, Megan from SchoolGirls_by_Jazleen
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056819849

Hello!! Shuweeeeeeeiiing!!!

Excellent comment, Boujalay. I mean the one last night at 9:13 p.m. Forgiveness seems like a great idea until a person has someone to forgive.
Eh... he obviously didn't learn the lesson about name dropping.
Htking ... May I suggest that you simply stop commenting? Don't reply to this post. Don't reply to any other post. Just quit. At this point, there is nothing you can say to make it better or improve your lot on this board and with the folks on here. You can only create negative impressions. Those who don't want to forgive and forget never will. They will just continue to pile on. They only hurt themselves. I pity people who say they will never forget nor forgive. I've learned that you need to get past insults and quit looking behind you. Those who never forgive an forget are only harming themselves.

But you? Quit. Stop. Let it die down. Just ... stop ...