Advantages of P411?

Me too!
.....mainly for screening to go faster.
  • Paven
  • 02-20-2011, 07:09 AM
I like it because you can make an appointment lickety split! Then I can get my lickety on.
id like to likety your split!
  • Paven
  • 02-20-2011, 10:26 AM
id like to likety your split! Originally Posted by knotty man
I couldn't help myself .
I do not use P411 and if that keeps me from getting an appointment, then so be it,,I dont worry about things like that
As a reminder, any client with two good provider references can sign up for a free 6 month trial membership. No private info needed, no credit card, no strings. If you are happy with the service after 6 months, you can continue your membership ($89/yr and we do NOT do that recurring charge nonsense)... if you don't see the value, at least you gave it a shot!

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I love p411 and the changes being made there make it all so easy. I can't wait for the message boards and chat.
I love p411 and the changes being made there make it all so easy. I can't wait for the message boards and chat. Originally Posted by Dee Licious
Me too!

Sixx
There are going to be message boards and chat?! OMG that will be awesome. Eccie better look out!
Me too!

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Me too!

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
GOD HELP US!
There are undeniable advantages if the provider you want to see belongs to P411. They've all been mentioned.

But 3 of the 4 providers I've seen or will see in the next couple of weeks are NOT P411 members. BlondeBustySabrina isn't. Collegegirlforyou (San Antonio) isn't. For a while I wouldn't see a provider who wasn't a P411 member cuz I couldn't get a P411 "OK" out of it. Kinda like flying an airline you rarely fly - the frequent flier miles you get aren't worth anything. But the 2 lovelies I just mentioned are worth giving up the frequent flier miles.

This isn't an argument against hobbyists joining P411. It's a plea for all those lovely providers I've yet to see to join P411 if they haven't already. It makes screening so much easier and secure for everyone.
Truly the screening hassles avoided by being a P411 member is well worth the fee. Sometimes the fees differ between what's offered on ECCIE and what's published on P411bit as an infrequent hobbyist I've got nothing g but the highest recommendation for P411
GOD HELP US! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah YR, I ain't that bad..... I'm wicked! Lol

Sixx
I love the simplicity of p411! I've used it for last minute appointments. Sometimes ladies have a difficult time contacting each other or waiting for other providers to reply to their inquiries, but with p411 all that waiting for a reply can be reduced! I think its a great tool to have.