Sucked in, sucker!

• shlub
  • 06-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks for all the advice and such.

On #1, I think of the "pre-paying" as a "face-saving" way to say "Can you please give me money?" I just surprised myself that I did despite my trepidation and wonder if I was being altruistic or being played.

On #2, I had some OTC and BCD scheduled with her tonight. She had to cancel the OTC time due to another appointment. I find myself disappointed even though I know I'll have a great BCD session. I think the pussy gods are telling me something.
#1 It's your money, you can give it away if you want to.

#2 Cinderella doesn't work here.
Our little man shlub is growing up. It makes me teary-eyed to see our son become a man.
take a break..... you will be glad you did
I wonder if it will be spent on that which shall not be named
Wow, maybe your name IS fitting. If that's even a factor with her, then like Jeff Foxworthy says, "there's your sign!"

I would stay away and see if she contacts you... to repay you (without asking for additional $). If you don't hear from her, then again "there's your sign!" This would show her true character...
  • ajay
  • 06-15-2012, 10:46 PM
this is almost like getting married.......
Correction: Bill Ingvalls..."There's your sign!"

My bad

• rrath
  • 06-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Ahhhh the grand masters wisdom.......taking notes...
Thanks for all the advice and such.

On #1, I think of the "pre-paying" as a "face-saving" way to say "Can you please give me money?" I just surprised myself that I did despite my trepidation and wonder if I was being altruistic or being played.

On #2, I had some OTC and BCD scheduled with her tonight. She had to cancel the OTC time due to another appointment. I find myself disappointed even though I know I'll have a great BCD session. I think the pussy gods are telling me something. Originally Posted by shlub
Too much and too close with #2 could lead you right back into situation #1 all over again. There are at least 2 or 3 recent threads about getting in too deep. Take some time off. You'll appreciate it when you return.
There truly is a "sucker born every minute". I've seen it demonstrated on this site time and time again. There is no rationalization. Don't loan money to hookers. End of story.
  • shlub
  • 06-16-2012, 09:41 PM
Not a loan. No expectations of getting it back but still feel like a sucker.

Live and learn.
Is this providers name "Patsy" ? Because that is what you are.
If you have no expectations of getting it back and feel like a sucker, then you are smart enough to know you have been "played" but too weak to use your better judgement. You've got to be stronger and walk away...ATF or not. You know this.

Thank goodness I was able to walk away from my ATF, only to watch her manipulate guys for years now. I am thankful the big head won out.
  • shlub
  • 06-17-2012, 12:42 AM
ATF is not the one who asked for money, that was different provider. But, yeah, I was a sucker and got played.
You're not alone. Every man has succumb to a woman's pleas for help at one time or another.

I just wish this bullshit of blaming the guys for falling for these scams would stop. The women who take the money and run should be ashamed of themselves. Money from a friend is a gift. Money from a client, that's not earned, is stealing.
Don't end up like Chic Habit and Tuckertom.