The Art of Fingering a Woman

Now I HATE to talk out of school, TMFT, but Truth be told, I understand you have one of those new fangled battery operated car-things from Medicare and can scoot over to her faster than dear_hunter can say "just say'n"

Just say'n

Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
On the road again....
MOST women use sex as a commodity to get what they want, and even after they get it, they are stingy about it to boot.

If ANY SO did what I posted up there, virtually NO GUY would hobby - other than the occasional IHAIAHTGSST. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
That sounds like a submissive one who does as shes told and enjoys it, and yes i do all of those things, and love every min of it. Love to greet on my knees and cook in that sexy red dress, and i have pictures to prove it, lol. Hand Dipped Strawberrys, Grapes, Cheese, Wine, and a sexy willing and ready Red head will go a very long way. Not to mention a couple hundred candles and a few dozen roses, can really set things off nice. Just a few of my favorite things. Sadly most men seem to get tired of this too though, so practice catch and release and start with a new one. Not allowed to post the juicy pics, lol.

Cilla you probably are one of the very RARE ladies out there, seriously, very RARE.
Thanks Sir, muah
I have to admit, Sub you have peaked my curiosity many times here. I just might have to give this submissive kink a try one day!
I posted this on a few other boards. I got some great responses, just as I have on this board. There are 2 responses on one board that kinda "struck me". One was from a provider on TER who responded to my post.

QUOTE:
Pleasureforyou... I absolutely HATE to be fingered! Most ladies I know hate it too.
Posted by NotAWifeAnymore, 5/20/2010 8:14:40 AM

"Your post is nice. I can see you're trying to give some good (and MUCH NEEDED) advice. Unfortunately, the only thing you will succeed in doing is to get more and more gents fingering! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! Most guys do nothing but hurt women when they do it.

I hate to be fingered because it hurts like hell. It always leaves me sore too. I try my best to direct and offer more lube etc. But, it has never worked. When asking for a reference, if a lady tells me the guy fingers her too much, I will not see him." END OF QUOTE

I was amazed that she would even ask not to give out any information that could actually help someone, or be informative. Also struck by the fact that she would not set boundaries for herself with the men she sees.. so I did post a response back to her. But this other post was by this hobbyist who responded to her, and his post struck me as well. Out of all the posts I have to say I liked his the best.

QUOTE:
Advocacy of IGNORANCE?!!!
Posted by johngaltnh , 5/20/2010 9:39:11 AM [johngaltnh has 4 reviews]

(slightly facetious but amused tone)

"Most women come equipped by nature with an amazingly versatile orifice just underneath their nose. It can be used for kissing, sucking, blowing, eating, breathing and even ... TALKING. (*grin*)

I know, with men often booking providers to *get away from* the endless yapping that shrewish women often erect as a barrier to sex; it is understood that providers are supposed to be agreeable.

And, of course, the male ego can indeed be a fragile thing. So I can sort of understand not speaking up in some respects.

(*Stern and admonishing tone*)

But ... pardon my French ... What the Fuck?!

Unless you are going out of your way to find nasty human beings as clients; the overwhelming preponderance of them have NO DESIRE TO HURT YOU.

In fact, if they KNEW they were hurting you, they would be horrified and change what they were doing instantly.

Moreover, romance novels notwithstanding, great male lovers are generally made rather than born; and even men with a very solid general knowledge of female sexuality can fall WAY short in applying that knowledge to a given woman.

So -- here you are, allowing men to cause you physical pain through IGNORANCE. Those men would be horrified to know they had done that, you know. Through your SILENCE and failure to admit PAIN you have essentially TRICKED MEN INTO HURTING YOU.

If I knew I was one of those men, I would be livid.

I agree, you should remove "touch pussy" from your profile and make sure guys know better than to touch you there.

You do NOT "try your best" to direct. Your *best* would be to say: "Stop, that hurts. Here! Let me masturbate for you and show you how I like to be touched." Then grab the lube and show him. Then, lube him up, hold his hand and direct until he has the hang of it. Then, sit back and enjoy something that actually feels decent and doesn't hurt. THAT would be your best.

(* lecturing tone *)

Finally, I am absolutely INCREDULOUS that you would be a proponent of enforcing IGNORANCE among hobbyists.

Safety through ignorance? I think not!

By keeping men ignorant, you only guarantee that MORE women have unpleasant experiences.

Fuck that noise.

Let knowledge flow!

In practice, BTW, I seldom finger providers; but that doesn't mean I never will.

Wouldn't it be better for that provider if I knew what the hell I was doing and DIDN"T hurt her?" END OF QUOTE

I am enjoying reading all the post replies and am learning much from the people who are responding. Keep on with the discussion we have much to learn from each other.. and I also enjoy the amusing posts just as much!

Guilty Pleasures
after so many years in the Hobby I dont stick my fingers anywhere in woman until I am asked, she moves my hand down there or body language suggests its
I’m kind of with the gentleman in GP’s quoted post. If it not effective or, worse yet, hurts, tell him. I’ve found that every person, man or woman, has their strong suits and short comings in bed. I find that if my partner and I are interested in giving and taking pleasure, then all the details work themselves out. I am always looking for ways to better improve my pleasure and skill set. Myself, I’ve always been more comfortable pleasuring orally than manually. I recently learned a tantric both male and female genital massage. WOW! It really has improved my repertoire and my pleasure. It’s all in the desire. If someone wants to be a good lover, they find a way to be a good lover.
My opinion is that you should ram it up the middle three times.....if you don't score...........ram it up the rear three times........if you still don't score........punt.........I'm just saying.
My opinion is that you should ram it up the middle three times.....if you don't score...........ram it up the rear three times........if you still don't score........punt.........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
OMG.. DH, you always have a way with words...LOL
That sounds like a submissive one who does as shes told and enjoys it, and yes i do all of those things, and love every min of it. Love to greet on my knees and cook in that sexy red dress, and i have pictures to prove it, lol. Hand Dipped Strawberrys, Grapes, Cheese, Wine, and a sexy willing and ready Red head will go a very long way. Not to mention a couple hundred candles and a few dozen roses, can really set things off nice. Just a few of my favorite things. Sadly most men seem to get tired of this too though, so practice catch and release and start with a new one. Not allowed to post the juicy pics, lol.

Originally Posted by subcilla
That is so sad that you have to start with a new one. I can testify though that not all women like that or the reverse. For the first 15 years of my last relationship I bought all of her lingerie, insisted on the candle lit baths with eating treats, music, anything to keep the romance going. Shes the one that had to be released because she didnt want to keep it going,
Dear Hunter told me it was just like football...ram it up the middle... if you don't score after 3 tries... punt...

That Dear Hunter... what a deep well of knowledge... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What did you expect? He is the Fucking Prophet . . .
That is so sad that you have to start with a new one. I can testify though that not all women like that or the reverse. For the first 15 years of my last relationship I bought all of her lingerie, insisted on the candle lit baths with eating treats, music, anything to keep the romance going. Shes the one that had to be released because she didnt want to keep it going, Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Really? its not sad at all, when she got tired of wine and roses You should have taken her to club temtation for an orgie, as long as she left with You. Its all about the spice of life. And by Your term of "released" means lifestyle, which does often require more. i can wine and dine a perfect Sir, but also serve His friend on comand and be perfectly fine in leaving with my D/s relationship in tact. He walks away feeling like a King, bc all the while i was at His command, and no matter what i may have done, or not have done, its because He told me to, pleasure from giving. All of His friends envious of the perfect obeying little submissive slut.
Really? its not sad at all, when she got tired of wine and roses You should have taken her to club temtation for an orgie, as long as she left with You. Its all about the spice of life. And by Your term of "released" means lifestyle, which does often require more. i can wine and dine a perfect Sir, but also serve His friend on comand and be perfectly fine in leaving with my D/s relationship in tact. He walks away feeling like a King, bc all the while i was at His command, and no matter what i may have done, or not have done, its because He told me to, pleasure from giving. All of His friends envious of the perfect obeying little submissive slut. Originally Posted by subcilla
The only thing I can figure is that I must be a male obeying submissive slut. LOL