What would you do?

Common sense is something that evidently cannot be acquired, I guess. Originally Posted by Nina Rae

"Common sense is not so common"

Voltaire

I find it amazing that he had the audacity to request a date after outing you. I guess it is only more evidence that pussy makes most men come down with a severe case of the dumb.
Hobby Training Rule 1:

If you see another hobbyist or provider in a non-arranged or consented to venue, ignore any urge to engage in greeting or conversation. Originally Posted by Maestro
I couldn't agree more with Maestro. That place was PACKED this weekend!!! I'm just saying... I would have just kept walking like I didn't know he was talking about me.
But since i dont even know who You are this threAD screams look at me and my reviews, jmho. i also though wouldnt have come on here further publicizing the drama that went down, announcing club name and all, i call BS. Originally Posted by subcilla
Hmmm, I was thinking the same thing last night when I read this thread.

You seem to seek privacy but you have your face in your avatar and you disclose the exact place you “claim” you were.

I think Cilla maybe right. You just hope others will read this threAD and that it will prompt them to check out your “awesome” reviews.
Yes thats all this is about and further more Alyssa is prob her real first name and 32 her age, lets see how long it takes for someone from her other life to make that connection, lol

1) look at me im for hire and can be found here, and cheaply
2) this is my pic and first name feel free to contact me
3) pls see my review
4) cillas crazy and has been around the guys tooooo long, lmao
I'm sorry the intent of my post has been misunderstood. My question has been answered. Mods, please lock this thread.
I don't know what the mystery zone is, but if its an adult playground... Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Up on FM 1960, east of Hardy Toll Road. South side of 1960 in the same shopping center as a Bingo parlor/hall. There is another swingers club at the other end of the strip shopping center.
  • cg00
  • 06-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Alyssa,

I think this is a pretty good thread. Hate to see it close. I know most ladies are smart enough to know the rules. But there really are some dumbass guys out there that don't know to keep our little world UTR from the civilians. Maybe someone who doesn't know better will read this and it will prevent them from being an a-hole in the future. The guy sounds like someone who does not think about the consequences to others when he opens his mouth.

If being outted made you uncomfortable, then leaving was the right thing for you. I'd probably do the same. I'm sure the owners of that place know what this site is and frowns on any knowledge of any of you ladies being there.

And thanks for the mentioning the club. I had never heard of it before and now I know. If this is advertisement for yourself, who cares? So long as your reviews come back 100% all good, you're all good. Just keep on talking. It means you know us guys care about the site and wouldn't do anything to hurt your reputation.
wow...I am floored by his conduct. He worked there.....I probably would have been inclined to mention it to management. total disrespect for the hobby and provider. Yes,,, he should be exposed.
im sorry i wasnt trying to run a lady off the board, Not my intention, just suggestion a direct introduction thread may be better off and if done correctly can be pulled off. Best wishes to You
Thread will be locked..............staff