Donations

I don't care if you count the $, it's probably not going to be a good time if you don't feel safe and comfortable.
So are you going to leave all the ladies hanging or post an alert? Its an info exchange, yes?
I will most certainly let the ladies know. I am out for the evening but tomorrow morning I will do an info share. All us ladies have to stick together!!

As for my photos, yes they are older, but they are still fairly accurate. I don't have time to be taking photos all day long. My body type hasn't changed and anyone that knows me and seen me, would recognized me from the photos!
I don't want to blame the victim here but I do find it odd that you got stiffed twice in one day. I've been doing this for over a year and I've been shorted only twice in that time and I do believe that both times it was accidental. You may have to wonder what you're doing to attract the types of people who would short you if it's happening regularly. Either that or perhaps your ad is not clear on what the donation is.
uh

anyways

On the ideas and suggestions, it'd be nice if you update the showcase pics. Fellas love recent pics to set realistic expectations whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

how bouts some updated Calaya holmes?
throw in some M2244 for good measure
I will have to count it out before the fun. I know a lot of guys want that GFE experience but in reality we all know there is no GFE going on. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
As long as you are kissing me, lying about how nice and big and hard my dick is and giving me a nice BBBJ... you are offering GFE...
Counting the money before all of this is absolutely irrelevant... unless you skimp on the kissing, bbbj and sweet talk afterwards... Doing something horrible like THAT makes it a WIFE Experience....
welcome back Brookesbuttons

thrAD ing it up old school

show em how its done
I was shorted $40.00 one date and $60.00 the next. That was a potential extra $100.00 that could have bought me groceries, paid a bill, bought me more outfits or toys for a date even!!! Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
aint done givin no shits bouts crooks gettin crooked outta ...tax free jimmie bucks

...quit yer pissin an cryin er go ...outs an start tryin ta makes ...merica great again

Plastic man that is priceless!
Keep it classy ECCIE!!!
Originally Posted by jokacz
Yummy. Brooke, you are a hotty.

Anyway, I don't like it when a girl asks for the money right out the bat. Seems vulgar.

I always just leave my cash on the dresser when she's able to see me.

At the same time, I feel uncomfortable when a girl never even bothers to take the money or look at it. I don't want her to worry about me stealing the money back.

I always feel the thought cross my mind too. Now, mind you. I don't think about stealing the money back; I think about her thinking about me thinking about stealing the money. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, unless that is her objective and she wants the risk.

I do the opposite of shorting girls. I tip or typically overpay as I usually don't have time to make change for 10s or 5s.
I don't want to blame the victim here but I do find it odd that you got stiffed twice in one day. I've been doing this for over a year and I've been shorted only twice in that time and I do believe that both times it was accidental. You may have to wonder what you're doing to attract the types of people who would short you if it's happening regularly. Either that or perhaps your ad is not clear on what the donation is. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Regardless you are blaming the victim and I find that to be totally rude!! Im not thinking she is doing anything different then the rest of us, not sure why you would wonder what she is doing to attract a certain type of client.. and her donation is very clear in her showcase and most of us girls don't list rate in ads.. I have been ripped off before and imo it wasn't any fault of my own.. there is nothing I hate more then when girls act condescending and ignorant to one another in this business.. there is no reason for it at all imo..
And brooke u are a beautiful girl, most of us have been ripped off and it sucks!! My advice would be to post an alert in the women's area letting us know the details so we can stay away.. much luck and lots of love babe!! Xoxoxo