Ladies and gents, Has this ever happened to you??

I have have about five top faves that I continue to see... usually, in kind of a rotation.*The more amount of times I've seen a girl.... the less it matters, that she puts on the complete "Doll Package".... but I still like seeing it! *
If all goes well.... we wear away that Doll Package , and she's back down to "Au Naturel " by the time we part, anyway! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Exactly! After the deed is done, its back to au naturel anyway.

Would you have conceded to the date if the
client had enthusiastically requested the clock
starts NOW. Or would you have politely
refused that request- he would understand
any guy would but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Zarah 100% naked vs 99.98% naked.
Why not both lol.
That 2% is pretty significant. Originally Posted by anaximander
He started to get out of the car and I asked for more time.
I also gave him an extra hour for being so patient. If he had asked if we could start right away, I would've asked to reschedule. My rate is $400 an hour. For that rate, I give them sexy black barbie not lady coming from gym lol. It's only fair.
One of my favorites hardly wears any make up really like that look, the sexy girl next door look. Makes me wonder how she would look made up.
Doll some would pay extra for gymtastic barbie
Doll some would pay extra for gymtastic barbie Originally Posted by anaximander
Hahaha! Good one! You're correct.
Wow the wonders of makeup it looks so contrasting and some of them don't look bad without makeup. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

That is not makeup on several of them, its Spackle. One would have to take a butter knife to remove it.
That is not makeup on several of them, its Spackle. One would have to take a butter knife to remove it. Originally Posted by pyramider
I've ran into a couple a few times by accident when I was shopping. Especially over Christmas, I think I saw about 5. Then again, the only real difference is I'm not in lingerie or half naked... haha.
I hang out with a few of my hobby friends in the "real world" anyway. Went skiing with a couple of them... you don't really dress up for that - you dress down haha. Not a big deal.
Once with my retired ATF. She was running late because the garage kept her car longer than expected and like and idiot I forgot my phone. Get to her incall at the same time she does. I thought she still looked incredibly pretty without makeup. Different I admit but still pretty. She freaked out but I didn't care. She said she needed an hour to shower and get ready. I convinced her to let me shower with her so she just did the appt natural. I really dug it.
Once with my retired ATF. She was running late because the garage kept her car longer than expected and like and idiot I forgot my phone. Get to her incall at the same time she does. I thought she still looked incredibly pretty without makeup. Different I admit but still pretty. She freaked out but I didn't care. She said she needed an hour to shower and get ready. I convinced her to let me shower with her so she just did the appt natural. I really dug it. Originally Posted by JHurt1968
This is exactly what happened to me yesterday.
This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Did you also bitch at him the entire session for forgetting his phone and embarrassing you? Mine did. Talk about GFE...lol
Did you also bitch at him the entire session for forgetting his phone and embarrassing you? Mine did. Talk about GFE...lol Originally Posted by JHurt1968
WOW.

No. Hell no. LOL.
I never put on makeup any more I just come as I am. Chicks like that did you just get mugged look! Personally I always tell providers to dress very casual. I'm not a makeup fan. Actually too much make up is distracting to me! Now I live in Texas and I know Red Necks like shinny things but I don't much care for the glitter make up. LOL Clean simple and a cute smile! I'm happy! How can anyone not like a sun dress with sandals or cute blue jeans with Ugg boots or shoes! I'm just saying..... I could be wrong, what the hell I went to school in Italy! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Really? I think you'd look lovely with my makeup colors...let's try that next time LOL

No thank God I never ran into a client when I'm not in provider mode but then I usually am in cute exercise clothes and always wear a little makeup, so hopefully if I ever did run into a client like that he wouldn't mind.
That is not makeup on several of them, its Spackle. One would have to take a butter knife to remove it. Originally Posted by pyramider
I met one NOT long ago that put it on with a float! Looked like broom finish concrete!

Hey and what’s up with the brush that only has like three hairs in it? No wonder to takes so damn long to get ready! LOL
I met one NOT long ago that put it on with a float! Looked like broom finish concrete!

Hey and what’s up with the brush that only has like three hairs in it? No wonder to takes so damn long to get ready! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

That is so nasty. I never use foundation. Don't need to. To me, a woman's skin is like an artist's canvas. If the canvas is shitty, then putting lots of paint on it makes it shittier.