Do tattoos and piercings turn you on? Or do you think it's dirty...

Lita it's your body go for it. The nipple piercing interests me.
I think it's sexy! If there art it's great . I love a women with piercings!
I like women that have piercings and body art, I love hair that is a wilder color. I don't really care for tats on the neck and face, but it would not stop me from seeing you. Some people like it, some don't. The only thing that really matters is if you like it. I'm sure you are comfortable expressing yourself, knowing that everyone does not approve, I'm guessing you probably like that some people don't approve
Tats and piercing are not my thing but in no way do I think they are dirty.
Face tattoos are a definite no-no. They bring to much attention when out in the public. I want a lady in public and a slut BCD.
I love tats and piercings. As long as the ink is more on the professional side and not so much garage tats. Neck and face don't bother me so much either. Hair color, whatever floats your boat, but I just prefer soft and silky hair texture wise.

Lots of tats is not for everyone. Personal taste. I'd love a close up and personal examination of your tats though.
I prefer none/none, butt some of my fave gals have both. Skillz override many other considerations.
As a male with several piercings myself I prefer to see providers with the same.
Lita, you look like the "bad girl" type which I find hot and would be great on the back of my motorcycle until we found a little hidden area then see how many positions we could come up with on my bike. This is what a woman covered in tats and piercings make me think about. Just don't let any jewelry scratch my tank. Lol.... a fantasy of mine is to fuck a really hot chick on my bike hidden behind a waterfall in the mountains then jump in a hot spring when done.
Tattoos don't do that much for me ..... but any piercing(s) on a woman is hot! .....
I know this is an opinion based question, I just want to know what others think about it!! I am a heavily tattooed white woman with blue hair.
5'10 • 150 lbs ... Curvy butt and nice thighs with perky breasts.
I've had guys of all races and backgrounds show intrest in me and I've also had others show complete disgust. I know it's not for everyone but people don't have to be so rude

So what's your opinion? Originally Posted by Lita Raven
It's a little scary to me but I guess it turns me on because soon as I get a chance I will pay you a visit.( White women with a round ass just turns me on so fuck all the tats I see pass that anyway you're sexy).
So what's your opinion? Originally Posted by Lita Raven
Ok, since you asked (had you not I'd never express this opinion publicly)...

Basing this not just on the pic you attached, but on all your showcase pics as well, my reaction is, "You have such a gorgeous body, why did you want to deface it like that?" That extensive tattooing is something I find distracting, and it'd pretty much insure I'd never consider seeing you professionally. And that is my loss, since the reviews I read suggest that you give the quality of service that I'm looking for when I decide to see a lady.

That said, you should totally do what makes you happy (and it's clear you didn't need me to tell you that.

Best of luck!

Cheers,

bcg
I never saw a lady who's appearance was improved by either. But neither are a deal breaker.
One or two small "tasteful" adornments, can be body accents.

However, multiple bizar piercings or extensive tattoo coverage do not make a woman attractive to me; quite the opposite.
After down loading your picture and blowing it up I can't believe that you would do that to your self. I would not want to be seen with you even in a dive bar. Were you drunk or high on some thing? The only thing I couldn't find was a Black Cock Only tattoo