How about a Positive Feel Good thread about and for the Whores

It would seem to me like a perfect thread to gather quite a bit of information about ladies that are willing to put it out there, but I don't know that for sure. It's just what it looks like to me, but what do I know?! Lol. I question and analyze everything, sometimes, to my detriment!
  • gt27
  • 06-25-2017, 01:01 AM
I too question everything, that is why I have to pay for sex.
It would seem to me like a perfect thread to gather quite a bit of information about ladies that are willing to put it out there, but I don't know that for sure. It's just what it looks like to me, but what do I know?! Lol. I question and analyze everything, sometimes, to my detriment! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
SHIT!!! He is going to buy all the stock in Energizer and Astroglide before me!!!
The usual suspects and their negative shots from the cheap seats! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Move your lard ass down the road if you don't like the topic. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Can't argue with that.
My car is more than 3 years old and paid for. I feel like such a failure.
I am not going to give up all my personal information to you or the entire board to prove a point, but I will say... I had MOST of all of this going for me and was out until something pretty fucking tragic happened. Now, I do take responsibility for putting myself in a position of a bit of danger. But I did not deserve what the fuck happened to me.

It was just a minor setback for a major comeback though. Lol. In my opinion, it's not about how many times you get knocked down. It's about how many times you get back up and what you are doing NOW to make your life better. It's also about recognizing WHY you are trapped and trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

Why must you sit on your pedestal and look down on people who are doing the best they can in life with such judgement? If they knew how to do better, they would. Live and let live or mentor a whore or pet project out of the business if you really want to make a difference. I know you are capable of it, if you had the right student and the correct intentions. You are quite an intelligent man. I don't understand your disdain, at times. I have learned a lot from you over the years. I just don't understand why a lot of what you post seems to have an intention of stinging the ladies so much! Just as we have discussed why you don't understand why I engage in board drama making myself an unnecessary target, at times. I suppose our diversity is something we can learn from. But... That's your deal not mine. I don't have to understand it.

Respectfully,

Infamous Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Damn I love you. You speak the truth and keep it 100 love it keep it coming
I am not going to give up all my personal information to you or the entire board to prove a point, but I will say...

Sheesh girl.... not everything here is about you.....

It was just a minor setback for a major comeback though. Lol. In my opinion, it's not about how many times you get knocked down. It's about how many times you get back up and what you are doing NOW to make your life better. It's also about recognizing WHY you are trapped and trying not to repeat the same mistakes.

isn't continuing to return to this lifestyle at the root of the problem?

Why must you sit on your pedestal and look down on people who are doing the best they can in life with such judgement?

Mostly it is because of all the "look at me I am a proud and empowered successful whore bullshit that gets said as whores try to justify themselves TO themselves"....

If they knew how to do better, they would.

No... Too many get sucked into the easy money that comes... Once self respect and dignity are set aside to make a buck it's hard to turn back....

Live and let live or mentor a whore or pet project out of the business if you really want to make a difference. I know you are capable of it, if you had the right student and the correct intentions.

Been there..... Done that..... saw the futility and impossibility of it and learned from it..... never repeated it....

You are quite an intelligent man. I don't understand your disdain, at times. I have learned a lot from you over the years. I just don't understand why a lot of what you post seems to have an intention of stinging the ladies so much!

Reality in these forums lends itself well to entertainment.....

Just as we have discussed why you don't understand why I engage in board drama making myself an unnecessary target, at times. I suppose our diversity is something we can learn from. But... That's your deal not mine. I don't have to understand it.

Respectfully,

Infamous Originally Posted by The Infamous One
The key to emotional stability here lies in acceptance... not understanding.....
My credit score is sh!t; i rent my home and 2 incalls, my lame a$$ kia will be paid off next year but am paying on my student loans which will be paid off when hell rules the earth, i have 1 yr of savings so i will be old and gray and still whoring (oh wait, i am already old and gray). I am in this FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER (guess what movie quote that is).
Don't worry, gals. As long as Ah gots a face, yew gotta place ta sit.

An' Ah said SIT, not shee-yit. Ah ain't no kinda gott-dayum poop-o-sexual!
Sorry Dave Dookus, but I always hear the strains of dueling banjos whenever I read your posts.

How often do you ask em to "squeal like a pig"?
Don't worry, gals. As long as Ah gots a face, yew gotta place ta sit.

An' Ah said SIT, not shee-yit. Ah ain't no kinda gott-dayum poop-o-sexual! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

You know what they say, when you got to go, you got to go.
The key to emotional stability here lies in acceptance... not understanding..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I can't argue with that. So. Do you have a solution? I'm more interested in hearing about solutions to problems than discussing the problem itself. What do you suggest? Sexworkers Anonymous? Faith? What is the answer?

If you realized that you were in a self defeating or self sabatoging pattern(s), what would you do step by step to get out and stay out?

I'm being serious. I'm not being an ass here. I swear!
My son who is in high school was just telling me last month that one of his friend's mom is an ex-prostitute. She's now an engineer and married so I'm guessing she's been out of that line of work for a while.
My credit score is sh!t; i rent my home and 2 incalls, my lame a$$ kia will be paid off next year but am paying on my student loans which will be paid off when hell rules the earth, i have 1 yr of savings so i will be old and gray and still whoring (oh wait, i am already old and gray). I am in this FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER (guess what movie quote that is). Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Sandlot

You're killing me Smalls!
good movie. didnt care for the second one as much.
another show quote:"i come from a city where all the men are gamblers and all the women are whores."
kinda reminds me of our eccie community