Hotel Question

well im just curious..planning on traveling there..how many hotels are actually there..and where in the area of the cuse ore they located? I mean are they spread out by miles..or minutes or across town..whats the deal-e-o..curious minds..well we kinda wanna know..
  • LynnT
  • 07-14-2011, 11:00 PM
well im just curious..planning on traveling there..how many hotels are actually there..and where in the area of the cuse ore they located? I mean are they spread out by miles..or minutes or across town..whats the deal-e-o..curious minds..well we kinda wanna know.. Originally Posted by anita germane
Carrier Circle has tons of hotels clumped together in a few block radius. Its nice over there just to busy for comfort IMO. Tons of hotels around not in that area..

Any lady PM me for suggested hotels.
I will rent out a tent cheap.
Carrier Circle has tons of hotels clumped together in a few block radius. Its nice over there just to busy for comfort IMO. Tons of hotels around not in that area..

Any lady PM me for suggested hotels. Originally Posted by LynnT
LynnT, you are such an amazing woman. I truly mean it, you look out for the other Ladies as well as the Gents. You are the exact definition of a true professional. Thank you so much.
Nita... they are all right off of the tru way exit I believe it’s 25. I forget the actual exit, so it’s nice because you can get right off and bam be at a hotel.

To me IMO, upscale ladies have used these locations and done well. If your minding your own biz, not making guest around you or hotel staff wonder what you’re doing, and clients aren't searching all over the hotel looking for you, basically everyone keeping to their self, you can have a successful trip at CC. I have also found out that many gents won't see a lady if it's listed they are staying there just bc of the known LE movement. Or are more leery of it.

To me, staying at any hotel is a risk in its self. Just because you’re at a 4-5 star hotel that isn't near state trooper baric, doesn’t mean you won't have LE pay a visit.

SCREEEN SCREEN SCREEN and if something doesn't feel right go with your gut.
I will rent out a tent cheap. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
snickersnicker!!

thanks lynn for the rundown on locations..and ms brooke..i screen like mad woman..and I agree with your post...lady's gotta stay someplace and as
long as she screens and keeps to herself as anywhere..i think that she will be
under the radar ..kinda invisible..you know..like the invisible woman..or man..(wonder what it would be like doing it with the invisible man..hmmmm..now ya'll know everyone of ya have thought about it...)
i need more coffeeeee.................
snickersnicker!!

i need more coffeeeee................. Originally Posted by anita germane
nita for you the tent is free for up to two weeks

mmmmm coffee mmmmm I'm doing the 2nd cup now
  • LynnT
  • 07-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Awe thanks lexxy. Im the motherly type, I cant help it, he he

I know of one hotel around here that has looked the other way.. knew what a lady was doing.. I suggest any lady stay there, busy hotel, good location, food and stores right next to it, great parking, and every guy in the cuse should know where it is. Easy to get to for you ladies as well.

And yes on what Brooke said too many ladies run ads with CC in them, high risk.. Im sure any of you would be fine as you screen.. but way too many other hotels in Syracuse you dont even have to go there.. Few newer hotels are near me right of 81/thruway. Super easy to get to and near the airport so everyone will know where it is.

The "5 stars" are downtown.. anyone I suggest wont be 5 star but clean, modern, new, and convenient for clients. Many new ones have popped up in the past few years around here.. I swear Nationals brings so many people here they build hotels just for this reason! lol

Staying downtown- parking is a bitch. And SPD is usually the ones looking to bust people not the burb LE.. if you know what I mean. Im anti do any business in the city of Syracuse. Burb side..
Not to hijack this thread too much, but there is so much complaining about the lack of providers in Syracuse. With that in mind, who is causing LE to turn up the heat? Lynn, a few travelers, and an SW named Angelfood McSpade? Or is there just a ton of BP idiots who don’t know how to act?
  • LynnT
  • 07-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Not to hijack this thread too much, but there is so much complaining about the lack of providers in Syracuse. With that in mind, who is causing LE to turn up the heat? Lynn, a few travelers, and an SW named Angelfood McSpade? Or is there just a ton of BP idiots who don’t know how to act? Originally Posted by jokacz
SPD only turns up the heat during elections or they need good publicity so to speak. Just like that big bust a few months back, there was another agenda there to set that sting up and it certainly wasnt to make the community know they "mean business" they just wanted notches on their belt.. Whilst they actually pissed off Syracuse! lol

Lots of BP girls are low priced so they do volume and or are druggies. People call on them, LE is not out for them. Most busts in syracuse are because someone called on them and narked.
IMO there are a couple nicer CC hotels that fly under the radar but the standard 2-star ones i try to avoid.
  • Aguy
  • 07-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Nita... they are all right off of the tru way exit I believe it’s 25. I forget the actual exit, so it’s nice because you can get right off and bam be at a hotel.

To me IMO, upscale ladies have used these locations and done well. If your minding your own biz, not making guest around you or hotel staff wonder what you’re doing, and clients aren't searching all over the hotel looking for you, basically everyone keeping to their self, you can have a successful trip at CC. I have also found out that many gents won't see a lady if it's listed they are staying there just bc of the known LE movement. Or are more leery of it Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
It's exit 35. I don't see where local police doing road patrols mean much of anything. There is so much traffic in that area and so many hotels that even a provider seeing a different guy every half hour isn't going to make any noticeable change in the level of traffic, except maybe in the lobby of that particular hotel and then maybe not even then. Even if a cop was sitting in the lobby of a hotel how is he going to know where you are going. Walk in dressed business casual and like you belong there and no one will be able to say that you were there 5 minutes after you passed through. Unless you happen to be a high profile target like Spitzer (sp?), the police aren't going to sit in another hotel room peeking out to see who goes in an out of a particular room. If they know who is there and what she is doing they can sting her and be done with it. If they are going to set up a sting they can do it anywhere. They have budgets like everyone else and have to show results for they money spent.
what are some of your measures?
what are some of your measures? Originally Posted by techslim
You askin bbw how much she weighs? Good lord homie!
Clikr- please elaborate on the semi- extreme anti-LE measures you take. Thx