Do yal think some pimps...

Damn, that's crucial. Maybe it's like swingers and swappers. Some people just have that understanding. In my 20's I used make a pretty nice hustle fuckin white chicks in front of their husbands. Be at a bar and some dude would walk up and tell me his "friend" wanted to dance with me. The "friend" ALWAYS turned out to be his SO and the guy ALWAYS wanted to see her get her guts beat out by a black guy (I never mentioned the Latin side while they were buying my drink). Haaaaaaa

But the point remains, some people have that understanding.
Pimpin' will always be part of the game. You don't have to like it, but ya might as well accept it. If ya don't want to see managed girls, don't; if you can identify them..

As to the original question: no. Real pimpin' is a black man's game.

There have been and will be hobbyists who dabble in the business side of things. They don't last, especially in Dallas. A hobbyist turned manager realizes that cat herding ain't easy and if they are typical clean record hobbyists, the paranoia drives out after a short time.

If you are thinking of dabbling in the biz, know that you will be hated and mistrusted by most here. many here have a fantasy that it is okay if the girl is getting 100% of their donation and no one else is ever involved in the transaction.

I kinda have my own rule. If they can quit and walk at any time, they are doing so out of free will (without violence); whether they be indy, agency, or pimped.
My sense is this has always been kind of touchy subject on here, but aren't some pimps/white knights the owners/operators of ECCIE? I got no axe to grind just wondering. Is that an urban myth or is it all tied in together?
I just don't know why people are so up in arms about whether a chick has a "pimp" or what. Before Eccie and incalls, verified providers, reviews, hobby phones, and P411, muthafuckaz went to the track/blade/block/stroll and bought head and pussy from chicks (white/black/Asian/Indian/midget) whom they knew good-and-hell-well had a pimp (they had to because the chicks that had a pimp wouldn't let a chick without a pimp work the track)...and rarely complained. And I know that to be true because I saw a chick get the DOORS beat off her ads by some other hoes on HH in 92 for trying to work without having a man.
My, personal, belief is that almost every woman in this business has a "pimp" of some kind. They have someone who understands them for who they are and accepts (in whatever shape or form) them for what they do.
Do you honestly think these chicks are fucking and sucking 3-10 guys a day and DON'T have someone who makes them feel however they need to feel as a woman? Come on.
As long as nobody's up in my fuckin face giving me a rash of shit, I don't care what these ladies do in their off time. If they give their time to fucking Jimmy Swaggart or TD Jakes or Snookie te Pimp, I don't give a shit. That's their business. I don't judge shit.
"Can I see you?"
"yes. The donation is this and that."
"Ok..."
"Knock...slurp...slurp...s mack smack....Oooh Aaahh....bust..." And I'm out.
i dont know if u just called a football play or what, but pimps blow.
BOO TO PIMPS!
Google the term "boyfriended in pimps".....

Many times the pimps pretend to be attracted to the girl and next thing you know they have moved in and lost all control of their life,

In strip clubs, some pimps will use a small amount of cash to get to know a new fresh face (cash he has taken from others in his stable) and once he knows enough about her, same thing, she is in his control and moved around city to city with promises of large sums of money.

How many dirtbags meet up with willing girls, move in and when they need money, convince the girl to start selling her pussy for the rent or drugs or who knows what. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Laz, I've been looking into some university of phoenix online pimping and boyfriend classes, the degree costs $750, in your opinion is this a good use of my time? I only want a part time career, but need to pay for my five year old range rover and my pitbull's hip displesia operation......
Thanks Glenn Quagmire, str8.2.bbbj!!

Gaining perspectives.

A hobbyist turned manager realizes that cat herding ain't easy and if they are typical clean record hobbyists, the paranoia drives out after a short time. [this is what muffin thinks gradually turns them in to hardcore/full-on/hated pimps especially if finances are also tight on the hobbyist-pimp's side]
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

That's their business. I don't judge shit.
"Can I see you?"
"yes. The donation is this and that."
"Ok..."
"Knock...slurp...slurp...smack smack....Oooh Aaahh....bust..." And I'm out. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
That didn't sound like a CBJ was involved.
Thanks Glenn Quagmire, str8.2.bbbj!!

That didn't sound like a CBJ was involved. Originally Posted by muffin101
It wasn't.