What type of guy supports Hillary?

Humpty
Yellow dog dimocrats, Fed, state and local employees, low/no income workers with no skills, illegals, Wall Street and Big Bank Big wigs, Progressives, Hollywood elites and the people who worship them....

I take that back, true progressives can't stand her.
Yellow dog dimocrats, Fed, state and local employees, low/no income workers with no skills, illegals, Wall Street and Big Bank Big wigs, Progressives, Hollywood elites and the people who worship them....

I take that back, true progressives can't stand her. Originally Posted by gnadfly
many dissolute wealthy people support dims because they are hopeful the lip service given to keep spreading crumbs around will keep the heathens at bay, insurance against vandals storming their luxury yachts and apartments and raiding the industrial quality sub-zero refrigerators found therein

quite a few Hollywood types are fearful for their careers should they not toe the line as there is such an oppressiveness to liberalism
  • DSK
  • 03-20-2016, 10:08 AM
many dissolute wealthy people support dims because they are hopeful the lip service given to keep spreading crumbs around will keep the heathens at bay, insurance against vandals storming their luxury yachts and apartments and raiding the industrial quality sub-zero refrigerators found therein

quite a few Hollywood types are fearful for their careers should they not toe the line as there is such an oppressiveness to liberals Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes, as rich people they can avoid many of the unpleasantries of life and vote Democrat and pretend to "feel the pain" of the people the Democrats routinely steal from - the taxpaying working man.
Wholly chit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You write like you speak, with a lisp. You're just a dizzy momo with a hair lip, lol.

Jim
They're out there.... easy to spot 'em!

Originally Posted by lustylad

Now this is a bump...

You write like you speak, with a lisp. You're just a dizzy momo with a hair lip, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How fucking stupid are you?
Assup what's your opinion on george soros. Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
What's your opinion if the Koch brothers?
How fucking stupid are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not nearly as stupid as you. Dirty, lazy, stupid pig.
What type of person supports Trump?

Using actual numbers, rather than ridiculously basing it on my own biased and anecdotal experience, Trump supporters are:
  1. White with no high school diploma
  2. Either stupid enough to think "American" is an ancestry. Or aren't smart enough to realize that the point of the question is not to demonstrate how proud you are of the fact that you aren't a first or second generation immigrant.
  3. Living in a mobile home
  4. Not keeping up with the times when it comes to employment
  5. Segregationists.
  6. Unemployed (which is probably explained by #1 and #4, but I am sure they blame Obama)
What type of person supports Trump?

Using actual numbers, rather than ridiculously basing it on my own biased and anecdotal experience, Trump supporters are:
  1. White with no high school diploma
  2. Either stupid enough to think "American" is an ancestry. Or aren't smart enough to realize that the point of the question is not to demonstrate how proud you are of the fact that you aren't a first or second generation immigrant.
  3. Living in a mobile home
  4. Not keeping up with the times when it comes to employment
  5. Segregationists.
  6. Unemployed (which is probably explained by #1 and #4, but I am sure they blame Obama)
Originally Posted by eatfibo
Start your own thread Fido pajama boi.
Start your own thread Fido pajama boi. Originally Posted by bambino
I was simply demonstrating to you how you can answer the question, reasonably, for yourself. . .instead of relying on your limited and anecdotal experience.

So it is entirely appropriate to the thread.
I was simply demonstrating to you how you can answer the question, reasonably, for yourself. . .instead of relying on your limited and anecdotal experience.

So it is entirely appropriate to the thread. Originally Posted by eatfibo
It has nothing to do with the original question. Nothing. Plus, you were using anecdotal points in your example of Trump. You were trying the " look over there" tactic.
It has nothing to do with the original question. Nothing. Plus, you were using anecdotal points in your example of Trump. You were trying the " look over there" tactic. Originally Posted by bambino
I pointed out the weakness anecdotal descriptions of male Clinton supporters, which is all this thread is, by showing how you can actually find out what kind of people support a particular candidate.

So you are correct, I basically said, "look over there: that's how you do it." I apologize for pointing you in the direction that would allow you to answer your own question.