Favorite body part

Dimples of Venus
In order puss. boobs, ass. a nice pair of legs are a bonus. pretty smile and face is a cherry on top.
where to start??? the lines of the neck, from ear lobes to shoulder - perfect to nibble on whilst inhaling in that unique combination of pheromone and perfume .... eyes, smile/good teeth, long lithe fingers with classy nails.... all the usual places... the belly - firm, flat and taunt... the curve of the hip from waist to bum.... the gap between her thighs right below her lips... the foot - graceful arch of a dancer with classic pedicure....

high maintenance for certain, but oh so fun
Lindsay, I have to agree with you on this one. I love hands..they are such an important part of any experience. For me it's all about touch. A guy with nice hands is a complete turn on! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Damn, guess I just need to keep my tongue in my mouth...

Not sure it is a body part at all. A trim body with nice curves. Doesn't have to be large breast, just enough of a flow of the body.

Perhaps it is really the skin. The feel of skin is what turns me on. SMooth skin of the breast, nipples is nice. But what I really like is letting my tongue feel the soft, supple skin of the labia and clitoris. Reaching inside as far as I can with my tongue. Dang, now I need to take a break.
I have a thing for big strong man hands, noses and necks.....call me weird but those things turn me on!!!!
  • L.A.
  • 05-30-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a starfish thread.

For me
Legs, feet(what can I say lol), hands, lips (certain smiles can get to me as much as anything)
Mine is definitely a womans ASS ! I like all different kinds big and small and anywhere in between ....
Not sure it's my absolute favorite, but...

I love long... beautiful... soft... Hair.
i luv the part of the upper thigh that turns into the ass cheeks...yummy

oh and i luv a great starfish...couldn't resist L.A.