It’s not surprising Joe B has never liked Black Folks

My mistake was figuring one might have a brain, my bad I should have known better. But to appease the simple minded, my folks came from a place currently known as Heidelberg Germany in 1709 and settled in what is now known as Cape Fear North Carolina. That’s 164 years after the first town in what is now known as the USA. Are you keeping up Sonny? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
shouldn't you be calling yourself deutshlander?
shouldn't you be calling yourself deutshlander? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I made my fortune in O And G, I will stick with the current name, Thanks anywho
I made my fortune in O And G, I will stick with the current name, Thanks anywho Originally Posted by oilfieldace

don't know if you're aware of this, we used to call germans deutschlanders before 1917.
don't know if you're aware of this, we used to call germans deutschlanders before 1917. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No sir , I don’t know any German words or terms. Octoberfest, but yssup said I misspelled it
No sir , I don’t know any German words or terms. Octoberfest, but yssup said I misspelled it Originally Posted by oilfieldace
thats the english version of the name.

Oktoberfest is the deutschland word.