people give me a fucking headache...

Yes this business can be very hard at times and definitely give us all headache . But there’s a lot of great things that come from it to . Hope you had a wonderful trip to Arkansas and will come back . There’s lots of amazing providers and clients here welcome to the Arkansas family , Happy Holidays Victoria Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Lauren don’t post this for the facade to make you look like an amazing positive person you sure don’t wish me an amazing trip and holidays… we both know what you have been up to who whisper in you ears & what extra mesure been taken to assure a popularity contest
I said I wasn’t crafted in
Hypocrisy .. I value my clients they are wonderful men in Arkansas reason I continue to visit despite some discouragements behind the scene & hobbiysts been traumatized by extra mesures
My headache doesn’t come from boys
Lauren I don’t know you do wish you the best (really not sarcastic)don’t do the dirty work of an other
My best advice as well establish provider organizer is having people liking you for you not in fear of you it has been my best recipe
If someone is a friend I wouldnt come back from a vacation and stir it
Again to subject of headaches this is what give me headaches
I wish you best holidays
Lauren don’t post this for the facade to make you look like an amazing positive person you sure don’t wish me an amazing trip and holidays… we both know what you have been up to who whisper in you ears & what extra mesure been taken to assure a popularity contest
I said I wasn’t crafted in
Hypocrisy .. I value my clients they are wonderful men in Arkansas reason I continue to visit despite some discouragements behind the scene & hobbiysts been traumatized by extra mesures
My headache doesn’t come from boys
Lauren I don’t know you do wish you the best (really not sarcastic)don’t do the dirty work of an other
My best advice as well establish provider organizer is having people liking you for you not in fear of you it has been my best recipe
If someone is a friend I wouldnt come back from a vacation and stir it
Again to subject of headaches this is what give me headaches
I wish you best holidays Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Victoria thank you for your rant , freedom of speech is a beautiful thing . I have never met you . I don't know you . I encouraged a mutual friend of ours to see you because I thought you were beautiful . I honestly am clueless to why you have it in for me . Besides the fact Im friends with Ginger . Yes Ginger is my friend but that does not mean I can not be friends with other providers or support beautiful women . If you would like to have a grown up conversation I would love to . But lets not bring your personal issues with me to this board . thank you
Lauren sure whatever you say honesty & integrity after seeing a text which don’t get all crazy and bother some that aren’t involve it was clear you didn’t wish me the best hence I blocked you on twitter
Somehow you and G had an agenda
Of course you can be friend with any girls it was clear both were plotting to get ban members
While I never met and actually neutral toward you until now your actions behind is very unprofessional at the latest Wont be forgiving
How can Arkansas have visitors ?
Please stop this. Take it to private message, or in person…..anywhere but here. This drama nonsense, while entertaining for a brief moment is going to get the Arkansas forums shut down.
Please stop this. Take it to private message, or in person…..anywhere but here. This drama nonsense, while entertaining for a brief moment is going to get the Arkansas forums shut down. Originally Posted by Portrush
With all of respect sir , I have asked her nicely to stop , she has chose not to listen . Her behavior I can not control . I have never met this women I have never text her I know nothing about her . I agree she needs to stop , all I can do is ask her nicely , as you can see above . Other than that it’s out of my hands .
With all of respect sir , I have asked her nicely to stop , she has chose not to listen . Her behavior I can not control . I have never met this women I have never text her I know nothing about her . I agree she needs to stop , all I can do is ask her nicely , as you can see above . Other than that it’s out of my hands . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
My comment was a blanket statement that IT needs to stop. At this point, no one cares who started it or who finishes it. At this point, the majority of the forum just wants it to go away.
My comment was a blanket statement that IT needs to stop. At this point, no one cares who started it or who finishes it. At this point, the majority of the forum just wants it to go away. Originally Posted by Portrush
Thank you
And now that the airing of Grievances has taken place lets move on to the feats of strength ... Festivus.. the holiday for the rest of us..
This headache has been cured - Thread Closed.