in your opinion....

• BLM69
  • 08-23-2015, 10:58 PM
Outcall to my dungeon where I can be in full control of my surroundings.
  • L.A.
  • 08-24-2015, 04:41 AM
I hope we cleared things up. Some guys like incall and some guys like outcall.
Definitely incall
Do you guys prefer to meet your lady friend at an incall or do you prefer an outcall to your place?

I'm interested to get an opinion from the general public
on this subject so I can decide what type of schedule works
best for me.

Thanks! Originally Posted by SelenaAce
I can only do incalls since a relative lives with me. Nice clean incalls are always welcome.
Incall for me as well...would consider an outcall if I am traveling on business.
If I'm staying in town anyway, I'd rather you come to me. I LOOOOOOVE being 'lazy' after an awesome encounter. If I'm hosting, I get to lay there and bask in the afterglow. It's a sexual high for me, especially if you really kicked some ass for that hour. I feel like a stay at home husband, still smiling hard, while you get dressed. "Goodbye, honey. Do well at the office today."

When it's incall, and we're done, and cleaned up and everything, it SUCKS getting dressed and leaving. Now I gotta go drive and deal with traffic. The sexual high wears off so quickly. I feel like I could've used some cuddle time. It's just a buzzkill to have to leave. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Actually, after a great visit with a provider im in such an emotional high that i dont even worry if im in traffic or not. I just turn on my favorite jams and enjoy the drive home with a huge grin on my face.
Outcall. Especially if it's a lady I see regularly. Love to kick back after and enjoy the afterglow.
Incall...if I were single and living alone then an outcall
due to being disabled and having to live with family i do outcalls to a suite i get near my area,
Incall. You're never coming to me unless I'm out of town in a hotel.
I've mostly done outcalls when the session was for 2hrs or more, main reason is that I'm on wobbly legs after 2hrs+ of fuckery, leaving an incall having to go through the lobby and then parking lot like that is a challenge
I've mostly done outcalls when the session was for 2hrs or more, main reason is that I'm on wobbly legs after 2hrs+ of fuckery, leaving an incall having to go through the lobby and then parking lot like that is a challenge Originally Posted by Kennedy85
LOL I hear ya! Shaky Legs.....we can all relate to those!
Incall if I'm at home outcall if I'm in a hotel.

Also depends on price, I'm not willing to pay more for an outcall so I will get off my duff and drive or just see someone else who doesn't charge extra for outcall.
Incall all the way, but make sure it is clean and neat. Nothing kills the mood like a subpar meeting place.
Incall to a nice place. outcall not a option.