we need her on here now. BP BB ;)

... My friends tild me about her. Cashmere. I don't go on your posts and say anything rude. I would like it if you would refrain from that kind of behavior. Originally Posted by thatguy420
You shud really consider refraining yourself...lmao
We need her here? What...for like a month before she falls victim to a deadly STD? Not before spreading it all over the community first, that is.

No common sense or self respect in this thread opening. Just dayyyum.

I find that men (and women) who dabble in such easily preventable yet highly risky behavior such as this ALREADY NOW have NOTHING to lose. If you "catch" my drift.
My response, see Von Spieler's avatar.
Way to, in one fell swoop, get yourself added to the DNA list.
Shouldn't this be an alert? As in, hey watch out everyone this dumbass over here is trying to spread some nasty stuff and is also drawing some unwanted attention.
Would not giving Random people bbbj be the same as this. Especially if you are newbie friendly. Im clean I got tested, that is why I poste this. But thank you everyone. Getting a bbbj from a random girl on BP is just as stupid as well as the girls who post on there and give bbbj. JUST SAYIN. But I know I am fine. Just trying to help a girl out.
And very Mature cashmere.

Anyway, I could have posted something completely different, and the next guy could have done bb then what is the difference? Idk none of this is safe if you ask me. But yes you could take that extra precaution right? Might work might now. Thats life. But I did take precaution, friends got tested first, then got tested next. But yes Apparantly someone is only allowed to be a dumbass to a lot of you. But whatever. Im good though.
Lol wow dude what are you smoking!!!! I remember this situation in the barraks, everyone got clap. And it's statistics love bbbj vs bb everything else less risk with the bjs homie
We need her here? What...for like a month before she falls victim to a deadly STD? Not before spreading it all over the community first, that is.

No common sense or self respect in this thread opening. Just dayyyum.

I find that men (and women) who dabble in such easily preventable yet highly risky behavior such as this ALREADY NOW have NOTHING to lose. If you "catch" my drift. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
And very Mature cashmere.

Anyway, I could have posted something completely different, and the next guy could have done bb then what is the difference? Idk none of this is safe if you ask me. But yes you could take that extra precaution right? Might work might now. Thats life. But I did take precaution, friends got tested first, then got tested next. But yes Apparantly someone is only allowed to be a dumbass to a lot of you. But whatever. Im good though. Originally Posted by thatguy420
Lmao..gt a fixation on my comments as small as they are..thn slo enuff to post KKAs comment,did u gt tested for syphilis it might be eating at ur brain dumbass. Precaution..tested b4,tested after? Thts not precaution you could have easily contracted a life threatening untreatable or incurable disease between step 1&2 thn its simply too late. And to evn try to compare bbj to str8 up bb...incomprehendable
Pls take your slow ass somewhere else, and to evn suggest tht you are attempting to help this girl is worse than raw dicking her. Its a possibility tht ths poor girl dsnt evn do this and ur just trying to ruin a young girl cause your a dick. Either way..pls gtfo
Ok. You all are right. Great job everyone.
You are right everyone I am going to die. And cashmere I have seen you before. So just stop.
You are right everyone I am going to die. And cashmere I have seen you before. So just stop. Originally Posted by thatguy420
Lmao..ok
I hv no idea who you are,keep it pushin bruh
You are right everyone I am going to die. And cashmere I have seen you before. So just stop. Originally Posted by thatguy420
I'm sure she used a condom though. Therein lies the "big" difference.
Ok. You all are right. Great job everyone. Originally Posted by thatguy420
When you getting roasted and the ladies coming at you with some more heat...

Sorry that special is only for me. However bb is available. Clean tight, fun sized. Originally Posted by thatguy420
You really believe that? Plus you posted here what you did. Please submit a list of all ECCIE ladies you see for next 6 months so I can stay away from them.

Sam