Question: Okays and bad reviews?

• Stag
  • 05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Ah, Private Connection -- there's some fond memories!

To the original question, however -- P411 and eccie are two different institutions, with two different purposes. It seems to me the purpose of an eccie review is to give our brother-hobbyists information to know whether they would enjoy a particular young lady's time and companionship, while the purpose of the P411 "okay" is solely to protect the young ladies from the assholes among us who would abuse their time together (without regard to whether the young lady actually enjoyed the session). So, yeah, a guy should still expect an "okay" if he met the criteria Gina outlined above (and I have OFTEN fantasized about having Gina on top of me), even if he writes a review that is less than complimentary.

BUT (and Kaylee, I would like to see your but[t]) if a guy writes a review that is just flat out false, or abusive of the provider, or that discloses something that might put the young lady at risk, then fuck him -- that act should be enough justification to deny him an "okay." That's a pretty high threshold, however, and shouldn't be invoked every time a review is negative.
Question: If a guy gives a provider a bad review, should he still expect her to give him a okay on p411?

Also, by him bumping his bad review of her because she wont give him a okay, would you consider that harassment?

Is there any type of checks and balances to prevent something like this from happening? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
If it was a bad meeting to him to write a "NO" on the review, then I say NO on the ok
One thing to consider.

If you make an appointment and fail to use P411 to confirm it, if the provider cancels, especially after the set appointment time has passed, it can reflect badly on her P411 status.

Just like if a guy makes the appointment and then cancels on the provider, that can reflect poorly on him.

Hindsight is always 20/20
Wow. This is surprising to me. If I wrote a negative review - whether she deserved it or not - I wouldn't expect a P411 okay. Bumping her review because she hasn't given one is just childish AND an excellent reason to withhold an okay.

It's just my opinion, but I can guarantee you that I would give a lady a negative review if she came across with a "do what I want or else" attitude. I just don't see how the two situations are that different.

Are P411 okays binary? Is it a "yes" or "no" answer or can you say, "yes, but he was a total shitbag after the fact"?
[QUOTE=Say What;1055296498]
It's just my opinion, but I can guarantee you that I would give a lady a negative review if she came across with a "do what I want or else" attitude.
It is just yes or no.

Date check has a scale of sorts.

That's why some ladies don't like to use the ok system on p411. Some feel pressured in to them, what is "ok" to one isn't to another..

There will never be a fool proof method. We all just have to take showers, be nice, be on time and enjoy ourselves. If two people didn't just click then a no isn't warranted on either end. A yes, but I would not repeat makes more sense.

Oh perfect work, where are you??
46 OK's and still no fried chicken.