horny.pickachu696969 AVOID this Vietnamese THIEF!!

Thanks for the intel sorry that happened... But I don't understand why you would let him just leave 100 and not the full donation if he already had it on him? Unless he had to get the rest from the atm.
This is called part of screening. Maybe a little deeper digging will save you more of those kinds of headaches in the future. Live and learn. Originally Posted by FireKitten
That really does not mean anything especially since this guy changes handles frequently
I promise if you require your money up front these kinds of things won't continue.... Then if they don't have it.. You don't even continue with the session...
Thanks for the intel sorry that happened... But I don't understand why you would let him just leave 100 and not the full donation if he already had it on him? Unless he had to get the rest from the atm. Originally Posted by NatalieRaine
Yeah that part made no sense

By the way, I see your ass done got phatter...damn!

Back to the alert..Chung talk to your kin-folk!
  • 05-03-2017, 03:41 AM
Why is this persons race/nationality so important? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Because that's how her management screens based off race. Surely, you would think they would have taught her money matters.

Side note:Money should be put out up front in the beginning of the session, the provider shouldn't have to ask for it. Red flag otherwise.

Back to the alert..Chung talk to your kin-folk! Originally Posted by NubianPrince
how about I get out my broad brush, and say most people from South Vietnam think most people from North Vietnam are Thieves?
This whole post is one big RACIST comment.