What would you like to do/try?

me and Tabitha LOVE Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Now that would be a date to remember!

Might even be dangerous.

Are you and Tabitha CPR trained?
I have yet to meet a true squirter.
Something about squirting fascinates me.
CheaterCheater - I need those keys please
I am curious about participating in some dominatrix activities. I am not into pain but wouldn't mind trying some nylon and heel worship or face sitting. Who knows, maybe I would be willing to try more once I got somewhat comfortable but I have not yet found a teacher.
me and Tabitha LOVE Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

You know you are just teasing me, now that you've gone Hollywood!

I am curious about participating in some dominatrix activities. I am not into pain but wouldn't mind trying some nylon and heel worship or face sitting. Who knows, maybe I would be willing to try more once I got somewhat comfortable but I have not yet found a teacher. Originally Posted by darkchoc6
It is a blast! Like you, I was not sure how I'd react to certain stimuli but I have loved every minute of every session, and am starting to understand my very submissive side, and why I am so intoxicated by the activities ... yet we still have so many things to try!

I am curious about participating in some dominatrix activities. I am not into pain but wouldn't mind trying some nylon and heel worship or face sitting. Who knows, maybe I would be willing to try more once I got somewhat comfortable but I have not yet found a teacher. Originally Posted by darkchoc6
I can swing the heel worship and even the face sitting (look at my foot gallery) but if you are practically a rule of 100 guy, then I would have to say 'on to the next one'.
CheaterCheater - I need those keys please Originally Posted by berkleigh
We may need to rendezvous at your chosen elevator so I can get the make if the elevator and show you how it works!
Did someone say gang banged by sexy Puerto Ricans?! Count me in on that one!

And I am still trying to figure out how to join the mile high club after all of the post 911 security bump ups. Its damn near impossible to get two people into one airplane bathroom anymore :-( Might be easier to do it in our seats!
I just want my toes sucked....
I just want my toes sucked.... Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I have actually learned that I truly enjoy sucking toes! Wouldn't have thunk it in a million years but ... that is why I am here ... to explore the unknown, and unthinkable!

Do you allow Newbie Toe Suckers to visit your lair?
Do you allow Newbie Toe Suckers to visit your lair? Originally Posted by hookem69horns

Heck yeah!
Reese - I will recommend Marie Lynn to suck your toes!

She is awesome!
I can't imagine NOT sucking your toes! I hope I leave NO gum on them,

• Chloe
  • 07-11-2011, 02:14 AM
I want my toes curled