Another DQKitty 'Alert' Classic that got closed. :-(

I remember that thread.

I was happy to have forgotten it.

I'm annoyed I have to remember it.

I think sluts a tool for all his axe-grinding.

BUT! I miss some of those cool people! Where'd tryingagetlaid go?? Is he still around? Hulk holding up that cleavage was one of my favorite avatars! I always lmao seeing it!

Cheers to eccie 2011...the good ole days. (Not for kitty, obviously. I mean the board.)
LnH
Bingo.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Congrats Kitty, you won that battle and didn't even have to do anything.
One down, about 4 more to go. Thanks VON!
One down, about 4 more to go. Thanks VON! Originally Posted by cage196

Actually 6 more to go, then for the time they are gone at least, Eccie would become more of a hobby info exchange board about p4p instead of an agenda laden/keyboard warrior site.
Actually 6 more to go, then for the time they are gone at least, Eccie would become more of a hobby info exchange board about p4p instead of an agenda laden/keyboard warrior site. Originally Posted by davidfree986
But don't some people get banned and set up shop under a different name?
Look a prime example of an agenda right there in Eccie214's signature.

That statement that I retired... Why do you have that? Isn't it obvious that I did not retire, I just posted an ad today and I even started a thread to clear up all the confusion that YOU caused for me by bumping a thread that was a year old. Real awesome and cool of you. Not. How pathetic of you.

I hope that you are on administration's radar as well.

Trying to force someone into retirement by misleading the community is flat wrong.

Take notes everyone, this is what a board set up for information exchange for the safety and betterment of the community has become...a site where people continue with obvious agendas to shut down and run off people that for whatever reason they decide they don't like. Today it's me, what if it's you tomorrow? I say hit the rtm button whenever you see trolling and bullying, if enough people say they are sick of this crap maybe something will be done about it.

It wasn't a battle and I wasn't competing. He broke the rules. He got banned. Simple. Didn't have shit to do with me just his own disregard of eccie guidelines.

There I saved it for posterity just in case it disappears. That's real nice how you even put a link in there to mislead people even further, only showing the first post on a thread that goes on to say that I did not retire. So why the agenda Eccie214, what did I do to you to make you want to shut me down? I haven't done shit to you but I do think you are a big POS. So I'd tell you to go eat shit, but in your case that would be cannibalism.

CIAO.
I've got an idea... Everybody that feels that the community should not be purposely lied to and that agendas are wrong... Please hit the rtm button on Eccie214 and let's take a stand against this kind of bullshit and get it stopped.

It's the little triangle with an exclamation mark in it.

Thank you!
You're trying too hard Kitty. I can't follow you, first you're retired then you're not, then you're bragging how you don't need icky because you get more and better clientele elsewhere yet you advertise weekly here and now offer quickies.

If it makes you feel special to think you're a queen then have at it but like many here I just wish you'd think before starting threads. Not sure what the current over/under is on another, totally unrelated drama thread started by you that you'll later be pissed that people remember but I'm sure somehow it won't be your fault.
Since your're the grammar police, it's too not to. You also have a run on sentence.
Since your're the grammar police, it's too not to. You also have a run on sentence. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Thanks - I fixed the too but pretty sure sentence length only gets judged after it's unreadable or in a review.
I say hit the rtm button whenever you see trolling and bullying, if enough people say they are sick of this crap maybe something will be done about it. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
What about when we see Guideline #4 violations?

I haven't done shit to you but I do think you are a big POS. So I'd tell you to go eat shit, but in your case that would be cannibalism. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
IDK, Chicagoboy... wouldn't you be pretty pissed if you were in my shoes and people like you and Eccie214 not to mention Tony Gambino, Dorthy Monroe and the late Manslut were out for your blood? Hounding you every time you post, spreading misconceptions all over the community, bumping 5 year old threads to drag you through the mud, damaging your public persona when you value your reputation highly and have overcome milestones to better yourself.

How would you like all that hard work you did to be undone because of an agenda against you personally?

What if you didn't even know any of those people, they were all complete strangers and just attacking you for no reason? How would you feel? Wouldn't it be a matter of personal pride that you wouldn't accept being represented as something you are not?

Who among any of you would enjoy being in my position?

It is absolutely morally wrong that staff is allowing such an obvious negative agenda against me to continue as long as this has.

All of you that I mentioned should be ashamed of yourselves. There are plenty of bad guys and girls out there that would be more deserving of your attention than I. I have done nothing but defend myself and try to spare my dignity against shameful and untrue allegations.

Eccie214 you are not confused. Nobody is that stupid. You bumped a year old thread for this purpose, to spread confusion about my provider status and maliciously harm my career. The only reason I am still standing is because I have put so much overtime into advertising and making a name for myself in this industry. Not to mention going the extra mile with my clients so that they want to come back to see me vs. having to rely on new clients to survive.

You are doing this deliberately and there is not one thing cute or cool or impressive about trying to hurt a provider. Don't you think our lives are hard enough without having to deal with a bunch of extra emotional baggage and shame caused by attacks such as yours and humiliation of being represented as something I am not? Guess what? The shit hurts and I'd have to be made of stone and cold as a fish to not feel it or to not care what my peers think of me.

Eccie members, please do not stand for allowing cyber-bullying to continue on this forum. Staff is turning a blind eye to the situation and allowing it to continue and it's wrong. Set your feelings for me aside and just see me as a human being and realize if they get away with it with me... whose next?

Eccie214 you have had ample opportunity to take the offensive statement off your signature line and to quit spreading the lie that I am retired online. By you continuing to leave it up there and continuing to make the derogatory statements you are making you are irrefutably proving yourself guilty of having an agenda to shut me down.

I rest my case.

Anyone that takes a look at your statistics of posting, if they can make it through the first few pages can see I'm just the person you're hating on this week. For someone they claims they don't like drama I'm not sure why you'd start a thead about cuss words with only having the intent of getting into an argument with that sweet gal from Houston.

I just wish you'd stop attacking my good name. Heck, you're retired and made it clear you don't need this place, you've got your condo, masks, a luxury car, etc. I wish you the best in your retirement, please just leave me alone.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058...&postcount=147
You are a disgusting liar. How can you look at yourself in the mirror or even sleep at night? I just couldn't do someone as cold as you are doing me. I have a heart. I wouldn't treat anybody blatantly unfairly by spreading lies about them. I have a conscience. Yes, I have been angry and I've tried to save face by standing up for myself and who wouldn't who was backed in a corner and being shamed in front of friends and the community where you have your income?

Don't you dare try to turn this on me like you just did. You need to take a serious interior look at your morals, and standard of integrity because they are in decay.

What really grinds my gears though is when the person who is being bullied sticks up for themselves and gets pointed for it while the bullies get off without so much as a warning.
I just wish you'd stop attacking my good name. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Okay, that made me chuckle.