How to Keep the Varmints Out of Your Coed

Correction: one guy with two computers. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You, sir, are projecting. Not all members here have as little respect for the rules as you.

Plus, that claim has been investigated before -- as you well know -- and found to be false. Mere sour grapes.
Great thread Yanks! I expect the trolls will continue trying to crawl up from the gutter.
Kind of you to say, Mister P.

There's no reason Austin can't have a Coed section where FUN and civil discourse are the norm.

Well, there is a reason: if the membership doesn't want "FUN and civil discourse" enough to fight for it.
Fun like that snooze festival called San Antonio coed?
Just what is needed for the old washed up hookers to bump threads 100,000 times.
Interesting.... I start some new threads and do not use the word "whore" once in them and the old whores still want to play games....
Interesting.... I start some new threads and do not use the word "whore" once in them and the old whores still want to play games.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You mentioned in one of your threads that a couple of the gals offered food and said "hmmmmm..."
Gonna hep it on over and get your grub on?

Not just yet.... Gotta pick out a couple of old whores here and in San Antonio to give some attention too.....
Lol
OP. You should re read your op
Guess its easier to preach than to practice
I like steps 1 and 2. Thank you Johnny for starting a real thread.
Whiners never win! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Right. So you read the OP and agree?
Nope, you cry babies will tire soon enough.
You always do
I like steps 1 and 2. Thank you Johnny for starting a real thread. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You're welcome, doll.

@RR: the only one crying is SL with his "don't let JY and IF post thread." Lol. I thought he had more shame than that.
You're welcome, doll.

@RR: the only one crying is SL with his "don't let JY and IF post thread." Lol. I thought he had more shame than that. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yeah,that post was some weak pablum.
Thanks for schoolin' him!
Yeah,that post was some weak pablum. Originally Posted by Observing
Did you notice he cut more than half of his original post? Maybe he does have some shame after all.
Yes Johnny yanks you should organize thirty minute shifts for bumping threads. Great idea! This will help you organize your time most effectively with the hookers on here. I'm thinking a Google spreadsheet shared privately where people can sign up for shifts. You'll have to coordinate and make sure there are people in all the slots though. Seems like a great brigading campaign. I know you can do it!