what do you consider rushed?

Great topic, Super Head.
I have WAY too much fun with the gents I see. Most of the time I'm asking for more, More, MORE!
When I walk in the door and the lady asks am I done yet.
Rushed is any type of verbal or non-verbal communication that conveys the message to your Client, I don't care about your satisfaction with my services. I've got your donation, now - 'get this over quick as possible and get out'....

...and non-rushed is the same but positive - any type of verbal or non-verbal communication that intimates, this FULL time is for you (the Client) and you are my sole focus -- and your wants and pleasures are why I am here right now. Relax, forget about the clock, your worries, the traffic, your job, etc and ENJOY to the utmost your fantasy with me. Now what would you like me to do for you? (genuine smile).

Ultimately, providers are 'entertainers'.... Be a good entertainer and you will get repeat biz and good reviews. Originally Posted by Skittlez

This is excellent! And us providers shouldn't care about it being 5 minutes past, that 5 minutes could bring repeat business!
If she pulls out one of these.

Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
Does this mean a wind up kitchen timer is out of the question?
this is a great topic. i was thinking the same about a review i recently wrote. this would only seem to apply to bng sessions, unless as someone said above, you pay for an hour, or 2, and she leaves after the first "touchdown".

if its bng, i think anything over 20 minutes is pushing your luck oh his part. you're there on a special, and there to nut and go. not making love. wanting to kiss and cuddle and shit. if you get there on the bng special and nut in 2 minutes, make small talk and leave. if you get there on the bng special and it take you 45 minutes to nut, yea, you're over the line.

rushing to me is when i am still trying to get all the way in the pussy and i hear "cum for me daddy."

rushing would be as soon as i hand over the donation i hear, "cool, lets make this quick. you got 10 minutes" (true shit right there).

rushing is holding her donation in one hand, and her phone in the other looking at the time. (half true. donation part)

rushing is as soon as she walks in the door, shes ready. (not always bad. lol) no small talk, no pretending to at least fake an interest.

rushing is anything under 90% of the time i paid for. pay for an hour, 90% is about 54 minutes. except when its a bng. then its anything under 7 minutes.