Specials

This is getting good...Slave...how about a duet or trio?! ... HEYYY!
Back to the OP's question. But not a definitive answer:

Why do some folks who appear never to hobby with Indies (looking at reviews only), start threads about "specials" and then await the popcorn.

Fact of the matter:

ALL hobbyists are on a budget of some sort.

We all in the RW live on some sort of a budget.

Or should I say, within some sort of a budget.

Nothing wrong with looking for "bargains" from time to time, but put it on yourself/myself (the consumer), and don't rail against the supplier.

= = = = =

Certain happy hours have definitely ended in Karaoke celebrations!

Issue with using K bars (not the Marine issue, but I still have mine) is they lack certain amenities, such as decent food, lack of privacy, and other necessities inherent in M&G activities.
Hooker logic, does it EVER make sense?
Pretty soon they will be adding sales tax; JS...... Originally Posted by hittinit
I wish they would start charging sales tax, that means that it'd be legal and there'd be some oversight and more than likely increased standards in quarters, hygiene and health, etc...
i hear u and i definately didnt mean it in a degrading way. just a comparison. i like BK lol... more than olive garden. just different business different prices. and it is still techincally a special is all i meant.
and thatd be awesome. i saw this girl in california when i was browsing for fun who did hours for 90bucks and she looks like a model. with good reviews. Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
I never took it as degrading. I just believe that tact is one thing that some people have a problem with. Nice to not hurt anyone by mistake. That is why I didn't want to degrade anyone by a comment that isn't meant to hurt. You did good. Just didn't want it to me that hurt someone, today, and definitely don't want to start drama.

I know what you mean. Price doesn't seem to have anything to do with what one gets.

I was just looking for a way to make this a little better. One of the members sent me a PM, reminding me that one can do a search and put in parameters. He is right. I had forgotten about that. I learn something nice, everyday, or relearn something. So, in a way, there is a way to find what I want, I just needed to relearn it.