Review Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm pissed

This has really gotten out of hand. I write a honest review now I hear I'm being retaliated on for being honest. Mods please handle this. Im not trying to ruin this young lady reputation at all but for her to retaliate against me for being honest is very immature.
Let me also add I gave the young lady the chance to redeem herself and she reclined. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. In any case I'm over it. I thought providers wasn't able to read reviews I smell a rat
Well she should rag on your ass for writing a No review when you didn't even meet her....hell it wasn't even ncns.

Mods will move it and hopefully it comes off her profile.
Im not trying to ruin this young lady reputation at all but for her to retaliate against me for being honest is very immature. Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
She is immature? You are the one whining, writing a no "review" because she cancelled on you? But she is the one that is inmature?

Well she should rag on your ass for writing a No review when you didn't even meet her....hell it wasn't even ncns.

Mods will move it and hopefully it comes off her profile. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Agree
thats my favorite thing to hear a provider say"my time is worth a lot money!"

mine isn't?
  • bcglx
  • 01-24-2016, 08:21 AM
[PRIVATEsame thing happened to me as well I asked her to wear something sexy she said I wasn't her type and wanted to cancel. However pictures looked good so I asked her to reconsider when I saw her pull up to the motel. She was very overweight so I bailed. Honestly she saved you your donation. Unless you like bbw[/PRIVATE]
I have moved this to COED since it's a No Show. Please just start a new thread in COED and don't do a new review if it's a NC/NS.
... I gave the young lady the chance to redeem herself and she reclined. Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
Funny typo.
Everyone can see this √

[PRIVATEsame thing happened to me as well I asked her to wear something sexy she said I wasn't her type and wanted to cancel. However pictures looked good so I asked her to reconsider when I saw her pull up to the motel. She was very overweight so I bailed. Honestly she saved you your donation. Unless you like bbw[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by bcglx
Everyone can see this √ Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
it's not as funny if you have to explain the joke.... ( missing ] )
Everyone can see this √ Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Good .... confirms she is "over weight"!

God is looking out for the OP.
That's too fucking funny LL.
I don't think God has any concern is the success or failure of the OP's whoring.
But thanks for the laugh... Yeah be dodged a big Fat Bullet, let's leave it at that.

Mods will move it and hopefully it comes off her profile. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
And for the Mods removing it, I guess it depends on who the provider is... I'm still waiting on my fake review to be remove heh.

Well if she does that, some call it being a drama queen.. I guess once again it depends on who does it ijs.
[PRIVATEsame thing happened to me as well I asked her to wear something sexy she said I wasn't her type and wanted to cancel. However pictures looked good so I asked her to reconsider when I saw her pull up to the motel. She was very overweight so I bailed. Honestly she saved you your donation. Unless you like bbw[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by bcglx
Well thanks for confirmation bro. I heard she was a big girl. No. I don't do bbw's. I thinks that's pretty much who she is. Ask for a simple request and she flips on your ass. Lol. Anyway. I happy the mods removed it.
And for the Mods removing it, I guess it depends on who the provider is... I'm still waiting on my fake review to be remove heh.

Well if she does that, some call it being a drama queen.. I guess once again it depends on who does it ijs. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No. It doesn't depend who does it. We don't remove "he said, she said" disputed reviews. They stand as is and members can decide for themselves who to believe. We simply have no ability to determine what really happened.

This post was not a review because no meeting took place, so it was moved to coed. Not at all the same situation as a disputed review being removed/not removed.