Which provider has the best in all location

I'm often told I have a very nice place, it's nicely decorated and how clean it is. I always have a variety of beverages, clean linens. It's a private/quiet location that's easy to get around, discreet coming & going (no gates, no cameras).
  • tieso
  • 03-10-2019, 05:38 PM
NameSqueaky1988
Kyoko1988@yahoo.com
Her place is clean safe and she has a great attitude loves to please.
I’m going to have to go with Bliss of DFW first and foremost, that incall was made for hosting. Plus she has her massage table, always has wine available, during our threesome she actually ordered a fruit tray. I’ve been lucky enough to see her second incall, its every bit as good for hosting as the first. Ahh...good times.

Lexy Reed’s was good as well. I think Berkleigh was sharing an incall around Loop 820 and 35W when she was going over to the FW side, and that was a really nice incall. It may have been Lola Brea’s. Easy access, discreet. Also, last but not least, the Amazing Katina Carr has a great house in Park Central area, a lot of room, nice, variety of bedrooms. I think I’ve exploded at least once in each BR...

I may need to go smoke a cigarette. Now, can we talk about incalls that we would rather wish we would have never seen? Or Could unsee, if possible?
I have private incall Fully stocked very clean on 35 & nw hwy (469) 850-5602
I think Berkleigh was sharing an incall around Loop 820 and 35W when she was going over to the FW side, and that was a really nice incall. It may have been Lola Brea’s. Easy access, discreet.

I may need to go smoke a cigarette. Now, can we talk about incalls that we would rather wish we would have never seen? Or Could unsee, if possible? Originally Posted by Evan_T
Last year I did share with Lola Brea in Ft.Worth (2nd location) however my main and only incall location is in Dallas very close to Uptown.
I have been around since ASPD days and many probably recall I use to share a place with Fawn for several years.

I have been at the same Dallas location for 6-7 years and I share this place with Sweet Kendall. There are 2 other ladies that use our place and it's not hard to miss the photos of me all over the Incall. Our place is very upscale, private, gated and garaged with full amenities.

I just wanted to be under Berkleigh.... YUMMY!!!

I'll ad myself when I visit Dallas I stay at nice upscale hotel and i'll tell where you can park for free.

I bring every thing we and you need to shower up with.
Kourtny Knoxx and Laura Lynn
Lindsey Lacey - her setup is immaculate. Nobody comes close Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
...also has multiple play spots...and ditto on Kourtney's
LauraLynn's incall is always perfect
Callie Jones - I agree with energizerbunny. Her place in the Turtle Creek area is gated, the garage is secure, no cameras; her upscale apartment is spotlessly clean, and has all the amenities.
Inhale hobbies very little in the pasture years but Staciforhire has a nice, clean discrete location.
Lindsey Lacey - her setup is immaculate. Nobody comes close Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
Thank-You!...
It is large and comfortable...
It is a fragrance free environment...
safe and easy parking by the front door...

fully stocked bar and game room for the strip club experience...
top shelf alcohol and four varieties of bottled water...

professional massage table and accessories for a real massage...

red-room with st. andrews cross and more than 120 toys for something more creative...

fully stocked mens room/shower with dozens of towels and travel sizes of everything a man needs...

my closet full of leather corsets/gloves/boots for my leather lovers...
stockings/stocking belts/stilettos for my pin-up girl fans...
suits and glasses for my librarian look...
cowboy hat and chaps...for fun
pretty dresses...

fully furnished...
erotic art on the walls...
custom draperies...

LIVE THE FANTASY...
  • =cP
  • 03-21-2019, 04:01 PM
It is very nice, Lindsey! Haven't had the pleasure of the fabled red-room yet...
I would have to say Selena51. The place is immaculate and she always have bottled water. The water pressure in the shower is great also.