Is it happening a lot to you too????

I have been extremely lucky. Almost 3 years in the business and have never had 1 NCNS. *knock on wood*. Even when sometimes when I don't feel like doing the appt, or tired, or have something else on my mind, ...and I am hoping for NCNS, my clients always show up. And we ended up having a great time. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Well...just one look at you and I can understand why no one would EVER NCNS on you!
Thank you samantha, my bad, the fingers ran a 'quick out' pattern put the brain 'pump faked and threw a deep post' route...I was tired...Damn samantha, intelligent, beautiful and you love tennis - If you only knew how to handle the 'sheets' on the main and jib of a JBoat I'd marry you.

See THN, I told you I was a dumb slut and far from omniscient (inside joke)...My point still stands, just insert 'NCNS'd me' instead of 'canceled on me short notice'. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wahh...thanks for the compliment, ManSlut...but I guess I'm not so smart cause I don't know what those sentences mean. Wow....how did you come up with that??
I agree with bbtony if I call I'm ready with cash in pocket. For me it really is a date and I'm showered, shaved and smelling good. I'm very unlikely to cancel a date.

+100 on manslut's suggestion! THN should call me all pissed off because someone NCNS'ed her. There is nothing like an awesome grudge fuck when THN is pissed at someone else! Originally Posted by playerplano
How's later tonight???
THN - I don't think there is any way of collecting cancellation fees - one lady here says, 'if you cancel, you cannot reschedule.' A bit harsh, for sure, but I think that weeds most of the crap for her. I see many cancellation policies on websites - all use different time frames, but the basic idea is, 'cancel with notice and you are forgiven on the the first appt' -- 'with notice' ranges from an hour to mega hours... again, up to the lady.

What you experienced is an anomaly - as in, it probably won't happen to that extent again.

Make sure these gents are held to the same standards as anyone else... also you did not share the reasons for cancellations - and that could be a source of total frustration.

Bottom line - for me - if I dig a babe, I'm not going to flake on her ... goes to another thread, I take the time to know the lady and have minimal interaction before the date - with ME, no chance of a cancellation unless a true/work emergency Originally Posted by Luvyduvy

One cancelled bc he said he got busy. This was his explanation in an email days later. The other one ended up calling me shortly after posting this to make it up to me. Thank you, sir! The other of the three this week sent me a bs excuse this morning on p411 that he was at work all day with no access to his account. I'm sorry but my number is posted. Not only did he request a two hour appt he requested I get all super dolled up which took two hours in addition to the two he requested. And no, until he compensates me for at least 50% of the time we were to spend I will not accept a booking. Ladies if u Dont want it to happen to u I'll be glad to share his info with u via pm. The NERVE!! UGH!!!
Lol Samantha, no you're pretty smart...Part football speak, part sailing speak.

A quick out pattern in football is where the receiver runs a short route downfield then cuts to the sideline. A deep post pattern is where the receiver runs straight downfield a bit then angles to the center of the field, the shape of the route is sorta like a street lamp post.

'Sheets' are sailing terms which refer to lines or ropes that connect to the business end of a sail and control the sail, which can be the Main sail in the aft (rear) area of the mast or the Jib sail which is forward of the mast. A JBoat is just a sailboat manufacturer known for making quick sailboats.
Sorry thathottnurse, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.
Sorry thathottnurse, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. Originally Posted by ManSlut
No worries....it just keeps bumping my rant back up to the top anyway. ;-) lol
As a hobbyist, I've never NCNS. For me, I've only had one provider NS but she let me know quickly (within 30 min) that she had a kid issue which is completely understandable (to me, kids = priority)so no problem at all. We just met at a new time later.

For the eccy drama thread part, yes I agree! I've opted to not post much anymore (especially in those types of threads). Too much of that online drama crap kills a place like this and dispels any future thought of seeing the providers engaged in the worst of it and it doesn't help the hobbyist doing it either. Nicely enough, there's plenty of decent good providers here to deal with and I'm happy that we are in a city where that diversity of choice is possible.

Have fun, play safe!
Have fun, play safe! Originally Posted by SD2011
Always!!
How's later tonight??? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You better be careful who you say things like this too. You say something similar to me for lunch time m-f, I might say hell yes!