question for ya'll

The indy review board is to share info of good or bad providers, not UTR.

The other review forum, on the other hand, is open to anything, even restaurant reviews. So, if you want to post a "review" of UTRs, I suggest posting it in the other reviews forum.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 05:10 PM
The indy review board is to share info of good or bad providers, not UTR.

The other review forum, on the other hand, is open to anything, even restaurant reviews. So, if you want to post a "review" of UTRs, I suggest posting it in the other reviews forum. Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Thx JB! That is exactly what i was wondering. ima update this thread after i post the "utr review," i guess you would call it. or something.
Well since you didn't keep this info to yourself and pretty much decided to out these chicks that were supposedly UTR, it would be best not to write the review. It's simply not wise to tell all your business in here.

Thought you would've learned that by now. Originally Posted by kerwil62
They never learn I thought you knew this by now
Just clarifying something. I don't want to assume anything but did someone's real world info go out in the OP's original post?
Good grief... Wrong forum for query by OP and...

why is DM posting in this forum (repeatedly)

smh
Not a review..
I can't imagine anyone actually giving a shit.
Post the fucking review, fuck, post all of them.
If you can provide contact info then post it, if you can't then just put UTR.
If some guys don't like it then too bad.
Sounds like you had a awesome time over and over again and want to brag about it. So go ahead on. Post it in the independent provider reviews and if the mods don't like it, they can always move it. Just like this thread was moved.
I can't imagine anyone actually giving a shit. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
This guy...my IQ dropped 15 points trying to read his OP...

Me reading the OP

Realizing the dude is still serious in his second post

Looking at his black stallion's Instagram

• pxmcc
  • 02-02-2016, 12:07 AM
They never learn I thought you knew this by now Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
UTR stays UTR come hell or high water. i just didnt want to piss people off who want contact info on UTR gals. Jon Bon solved the dilemma. The review will be posted in Other, and I will update this thread when it's posted. Thx ya'll and especially JB!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2016, 12:09 AM

Me reading the OP

Realizing the dude is still serious in his second post

Looking at his black stallion's Instagram

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
hi space. nice to see you again as well. i'm not gonna take the bait, sorry. lol. to each his own.
hi space. nice to see you again as well. i'm not gonna take the bait, sorry. lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Space cowboy... your avatar looks like a guy fucking golem from lotr.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2016, 01:34 AM
so i sent space a pm telling him to man up and talk shit to my face. but his inbox is full, so it got kicked back. damn. clear some of ur damn pms, space. then i can tell u to man up. lol.

oh ya space. i want to make you feel good about yourself, so i stipulated that you make more than me. feel better now? lol. but u still pay too much for ur damn p****! lol. that shit aint right. smdh

and if you think denise is ugly, what the hell r u on? must b some seriously crazy shit. how many gals u know with a 40 inch booty n an 18 inch waist and a ripped six pack. gal is a fucking unicorn, no ifs ands or butts about it. lol.