NO Black Men WTF is this 1950

Does outing you as NaMo's mandle count?

Can make up your mind whether pointing at billboards is bad or not? Originally Posted by WTF
Absolutely! I think you should try and show exactly how you think that I am NaMo - other than when SissyLips first brought it up during his fart checking.

Bring it big boy!
Truth be told, most black men simply are not very likeable. Therefore, the decent black guys suffer for the actions of other people of similar pigmentation.

Sucks, I'm sure. However, you get affirmative action to make up for it. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, and it actually has nothing to do with one being a "racist" or not. It's all an "attitude" thang, and there are bad-attitude people of all color.

And dont forget about the glorious month of February.
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Absolutely! I think you should try and show exactly how you think that I am NaMo - other than when SissyLips first brought it up during his fart checking.

Bring it big boy! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Really...you think that is wtf I should do.

How about this, I think, wait I know that I'm not to concerned with what you think.

So I think we are at an I think standoff.

Well stated BW, I'M starting to see the light on the NBA policy,,,,
Really...you think that is wtf I should do.

How about this, I think, wait I know that I'm not to concerned with what you think.

So I think we are at an I think standoff.

. Originally Posted by WTF
So show everyone exactly how you KNOW ? Better, peen? Put up or shut up .... por favor....
The women have their reasons and I don't think most are necessarily cause they are racist. Lot of AA providers have the same policy, or won't see one under a certain age. I know and work with many black guys in RL that are more stand up, educated, well spoken and most of all respectful than guys of other races. Unfortunately I think some women have a bad experience with one treating her like crap, trying to low-ball them, get cheaper rates etc so they group them together.

On the other hand I have seen some that say no indian/Muslim guys.
What have black men done please enlighten me. I know there are thugs but ALL Black men. Pretty racist!!! Originally Posted by Deanbigbrother
OP, is there anything(anyone) in particular you would like to point out as an example? It would seem apropriate, since you started this thread.
So show everyone exactly how you KNOW ? Better, peen? Put up or shut up .... por favor.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You keep embarrassing him in public.
So I think we are at an I think standoff. Originally Posted by WTF
You're roadkill ... hardly any "standoff"!

There's a wide TriWeakly tread track right over you!
What have black men done please enlighten me. I know there are thugs but ALL Black men. Pretty racist!!! Originally Posted by Deanbigbrother
This is where you're fucking up.

Don't worry about chicks that won't see you. There are way more that will.

Truth be told, most black men simply are not very likeable. Therefore, the decent black guys suffer for the actions of other people of similar pigmentation.

Sucks, I'm sure. However, you get affirmative action to make up for it. Originally Posted by DSK
We don't suffer. At least the strong ones don't. They just keep it moving.

The weak ones be complaining about why chicks won't see them.

I would love to hear your explanation on why you think "most" black men aren't very likeable........without posting statistics.

I would love to hear your explanation on why you think "most" black men aren't very likeable........without posting statistics. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Well he can't blame it on Afro Sheen

• N.M.
  • 05-09-2017, 07:06 PM
This thread is on another level of a brand new subject which has never ever been discussed.....

Oooooohh can we talk next about the "Best of... " "where to stay in Houston" or how about a thread on how providers like their pussy eaten ?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Imagine her reaction if you spuncked in her 'fro. She'd go all Coffy, and 'cream' you.
This thread is on another level of a brand new subject which has never ever been discussed.....

Oooooohh can we talk next about the "Best of... " "where to stay in Houston" or how about a thread on how providers like their pussy eaten ?

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
^ I will show you how it's done properly.....js

No DJ spinning here.....
Imagine her reaction if you spuncked in her 'fro. She'd go all Coffy, and 'cream' you. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
damn.....just dayum