Next Meet and Greet

I certainly wouldn't mind helping as well!

Just a thought: since this one will be taking place on the coast, what would be your thoughts on expanding invitations to areas like Mobile and New Orleans? The benefit would be that there would be more people attending, but the drawback would be....that more people would be attending, lol. Just curious as to y'alls feelings on it...

Thanks! Originally Posted by sandman227ahb
The last one we had on the Coast, there were some Mobile guys who came. New Orleans guys and gals would be welcomed but it is a drive! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I've never gotten the impression these things are "restricted" in any way other than verification as a hobbyist/provider. If I'd wanted to drive down to Hattiesburg (that was the last one, right?) I'm sure y'all would have allowed me in assuming I could get verified (which I might be able to if Lea isn't imposing an expiration date on her recommendations; she has seen me and could establish my bonafides).

Well, ok, maybe you wouldn't have let me in, but I'm sure you'd have let another reputable and sane Memphis hobbyist in...

Cheers,

bcg
It is always "worth the drive" to party with pals...lol!!!
I think it's a good idea to expand the notice to folks in Mobile and New Orleans. The first M&G, the word spread, and folks did drive a ways, but we can put a notice on all the nearby boards. Guess we better start a little earlier to settle on a place so we can vette everyone who might be interested in attending.
I'm sure y'all would have allowed me in assuming I could get verified (which I might be able to if Lea isn't imposing an expiration date on her recommendations; she has seen me and could establish my bonafides).

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I guess we need to get that recommendation ticket, or your provider dance card, stamped soon!!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
I guess we need to get that recommendation ticket, or your provider dance card, stamped soon!!! LOL Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
It's on my "to do" list, darling. Very high on my "to do" list. Unfortunately, the stars keep misaligning. But one of these days when you least expect it...

Cheers,

bcg
But one of these days when you least expect it...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I love that line... brings back memories of early TV!! (television not tranvestites)...

...When you least expect, someone will come up to you and say "Smile, you're on Candid Camera!"

Just don't be popping out of closets yelling "Smile, you're on Candid Camera", BCG
Just don't be popping out of closets BCG Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
OMG ! BCG is still in the closet ? ? ?
OMG ! BCG is still in the closet ? ? ? Originally Posted by babee
I spent four miserable years in high school fielding taunts and suffering rumors that I was gay,* and I just want to thank you for reminding me why I have had nothing to do with any of my high school classmates since the minute I left the commencement ceremony (as if I were in any danger of forgetting).

Fortunately, a number of ladies (a few of them around here) can testify that I'm not gay.

I hope.

As I'm the national poster child for avoidant personality disorder, I do spend a lot of time in a notional closet, though, but we all have to have our happy spot to go to, eh?

Cheers,

bcg

* so much so that when a rumor spread that I had gotten a HS girlfriend pregnant, I not only did I not deny it, I made sure it spread as far as I could get it to spread. Much to my mom's chagrin, but thankfully she'd already learned long before that I was a handful.
Oh BCG.

You poor sod.
Oh BCG.

You poor sod. Originally Posted by babee
The story of my life. I persevere in spite of it.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: You're welcome.
Count me in this time if it is on the coast and during the week.
It will be on the Coast and during the week - for sure. Ya'll make sure you're gonna be around in late May.
I LUV YA BCG!!!You are the man!!!{lol}

Looking forward to the next M&G{I already have a new outfit for it}
Please let me know when your next one is !
The last one we had on the Coast, there were some Mobile guys who came. New Orleans guys and gals would be welcomed but it is a drive! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Yep! I was there and it was well worth the drive! Sorry I missed y'all in Hattiesburg. I stopped by to say hi to Mr. Favre and just couldn't get away. (jk) Seriously, I had a meeting that ran late that day. I will definitely see y'all in May on the coast!