Woman who licked tub of ice cream faces up to 20 years in prison and also possible Federal charges.

I like Breyer's, that is what I ate in Baltimore before coming here. I need to check out Blue Bell, but I don't crave ice cream like I did
Apparently she is 17 and is sitting in Juvie waiting for a spanking.
Why people should be punished for food/product tampering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders

"The Chicago Tylenol Murders were a series of poisoning deaths resulting from drug tampering in the Chicago metropolitan area in 1982. The victims had all taken Tylenol-branded acetaminophen capsules that had been laced with potassium cyanide.[1] A total of seven people died in the original poisonings, with several more deaths in subsequent copycat crimes."
So now that she has been identified as a 17 year old minor, she won't be charged as an adult and the case will be referred to the Texas Juvenile Justice system. YUP! That will teach her!! It will teach her that her actions don't have consequences and it will also definitely teach her she won't have to take responsibility for anything she does so she can continue to do whatever the fuck she wants to including committing misdemeanors and felonies. Her boyfriend who filmed the video may be charged as an adult because he is an adult.
stone me for saying it but her tongue and the licking is kind of sexy to and for me.

tongue action gets me quite aroused. tongue rings, long tongues, pronounced DFK, exaggerated genital licking, etc..
Don’t mess with Blue Bell.

It’s just like Don’t Mess with Texas
Apparently she is 17 and is sitting in Juvie waiting for a spanking. Originally Posted by alaine
that ice cream licker has a nice pair of tits. I'd like to work my tongue in her dairy section.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
wonderful.. makes me look like a Pervert now

stone me for saying it but her tongue and the licking is kind of sexy to and for me. Originally Posted by hk toys
some guys don't care how they appear to others
Another shithead gone and done the same thing just so he film himself and he can get his 15 minutes of fame on social media. He wants to be famous on social media? How about filming himself stepping out onto a busy highway and get run over, sorry fuck! https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/u...cker-jail.html https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/07/u...est/index.html
What is going on in this world? Why are people so fucked up? Don't they know right from wrong? Did no one ever teach them what is right and what is wrong? What the fuck happened to basic common sense and decency? A 66 year old woman should fucking know better. They need to put her in jail and also make her pay for all the ice cream the store had to destroy. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...et/1691049001/
wonderful.. makes me look like a Pervert now Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Don't feel bad brother. You starting coming off like a pervert long before that comment.
With the copy cats starting to come out of the wood works..
One really harsh sentence may give the other sheep pause and think twice.
you can revise the sentence after a year...
With the copy cats starting to come out of the wood works..
One really harsh sentence may give the other sheep pause and think twice.
you can revise the sentence after a year... Originally Posted by Lurker Above & Below
I agree!

Last thing I need is some SOB tampering with my food.

They should go ahead and give her the full 20 years to strike fear and prevent future idiots from doing the same.

I personally like Häagen-Dazs (has that protective plastic under the lid) and also Ben & Jerry's (has that plastic on the outside you have to break to take the lid off)

Blue Bell needs to step up their game and implement a similar protective layer like the 2 brands I like. But then again I don’t think they care much for product quality let’s not forget the Listeria-tainted ice cream incident they had.
bluebell...no way. how can a company stay in business after killing multiple people because they refused to properly clean their equipment? i would rather live thank you.
bluebell...no way. how can a company stay in business after killing multiple people because they refused to properly clean their equipment? i would rather live thank you. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Listeria exist in a lot of food processing plants. It just doesn’t make most people sick. And to say they “refused” to properly clean them equipment is the ultimate in false information. That just isn’t true
I think this thing is making people jittery. I was in a session with a Provider, and told her "I want to lick your ice cream"..

she immediately jumped up and dialed the Blue Bell Police Hotline