The REAL truth about Eva from Eros

From the sounds of things Eva could teach a class on "how to make friends and influece people." Nobody is making her stay on this site, nobody made her come to this site. So IF Eva decides to leave for greaner pastures, please don't let us hold you back.
  • Eva
  • 09-27-2010, 01:40 PM
No, that is not true it is a LIE. EROS has permission to post my pictures I signed a contract and the have my fucking drivers license. HENCE I SIGNED A CONTRACT AND I OWN THE PICTURES PLUS I SENT A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING AN EROS SIGN. I HAVE NEVER SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH ECCIE SAYING THEY CAN POST MY PICTURES OR THE PERSON WHO DID THIS. I don't care who's dick is bigger I care moreso for the door slamming in the criminals faces... BUH BYE
  • Eva
  • 09-27-2010, 01:42 PM
I was brought onto this site, when I found out the lies being said. Which is fine you can talk all the shit you want to about me, its America and your right. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO STEAL MY PICTURES, CRIMINAL OFFENSE. The phone number you can put up if you wish, but also can the reviews who have something good to say about me. I am finished with this, my points are heard.

Now everyone have a FABULOUS day, its really great weather outside..
I was brought onto this site, when I found out the lies being said. Which is fine you can talk all the shit you want to about me, its America and your right. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO STEAL MY PICTURES, CRIMINAL OFFENSE. The phone number you can put up if you wish, but also can the reviews who have something good to say about me. I am finished with this, my points are heard. Originally Posted by Eva
The only thing heard in this thread was mindless booty chatter.
  • Eva
  • 09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
I have on record I have asked the moderator to take down the pictures that were stolen off of EROS.com. This is a formal request to please take down the pictures. You do not have permission to post them.

Thank you,
GODdess Eva
I have on record I have asked the moderator to take down the pictures that were stolen off of EROS.com. This is a formal request to please take down the pictures. You do not have permission to post them.

Thank you,
GODdess Eva Originally Posted by Eva
So Eva, are you sleeping with your attorney?? Maybe you could post pics of both of you having sex...
Jeez-- photos once on the internet are forever on the internet especially the naked ones!!

Nobody is stealing your pics.. If some other provider used your pics and say it was her-- then that is stealing.. If I post a dick of Peter North and say that`s mine--well that is stealing.. And Eros has your DL-- Well then they are doing a very poor job of fact checking... And I 'm calling my attorney too and we all Eccie folks are also contacting out attorneys for threatening and harassing Eccie!!! LOL !!
I am the attorney............would all you people please quit calling me......it's hunting season.
It's A-OK to post your number but not those photos?

The photos you claim in that initial Welcome Wagon thread were from a stock image place and so you have no idea if they were purchased or not.

Here's a bit of a CLUE for you. Posting in a thread is not legally binding to a web site in any way. Hell, I can simply post that I purchased the photos and posted them on my own. No need to prove anything because I am just posting on an anonymous web site!

How about you send me a photo of yourself today holding a coffee cup and flipping me the bird so I'll know it is really you?

Can you send me a cooter shot too. I'm curious if it as old and wrinkly as the skin on those over inflated fake boobies...

The gals who actually water mark their photos can prove where they came from but in your case, OOPS, you have no way of knowing where I got them....
Well,there`s a thread in the Alerts section about her snatch and run. Here`s the link :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=51402
Thanks delimex, I was trying to figure what this was all about.
It's A-OK to post your number but not those photos?

The photos you claim in that initial Welcome Wagon thread were from a stock image place and so you have no idea if they were purchased or not.

Here's a bit of a CLUE for you. Posting in a thread is not legally binding to a web site in any way. Hell, I can simply post that I purchased the photos and posted them on my own. No need to prove anything because I am just posting on an anonymous web site!

How about you send me a photo of yourself today holding a coffee cup and flipping me the bird so I'll know it is really you?

Can you send me a cooter shot too. I'm curious if it as old and wrinkly as the skin on those over inflated fake boobies...

The gals who actually water mark their photos can prove where they came from but in your case, OOPS, you have no way of knowing where I got them.... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I thought of something else, with the face blurred, how can she prove that that is her in the pic? No identifying features at all. Hell, for all we know, she stole them first. Her pictures don't seem to match anyway.
Would somebody please get me some more popcorn and another soda?
Eva asked to have her pics removed. Her request is being considered. I asked her to be calm and avoid drama for a while. She is doing an excellent job of that. Is it necessary to continue to dog pile her? Lets take some time to sort some things out.

Torito
And to all folks who want to know more and get a better understanding- Here`s a previous Eccie thread regarding Eva and her photos:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=86869

She was proven to be bait and switch and she initially was using some Euro model's photos when folks here called her bluff using Tineye. She then removed those photos from her website and replaced them with the current webcam pics.

Even now,the pics from all the different websites seem different. So much for she accusing folks here of stealing her pics and calling her attorney. I bet that Euro model must have threatened Eva with legal action and maybe already talking to her lawyer in US!! LOL!!

All folks need to know is there in the link that I provided. Also you can click on different links to Eva's different websites/pics in that thread and you can make your own conclusion.. No wonder ,she is pissed off at LazrusLong for posting all that info !!
This thread should be Exhibit A in why providers should be allowed to post. Now we have all had a chance to sample Eva's personality and see whether we think she is the type of provider we are looking for. It may save somebody some time searching, or it may save somebody some money because they don't find Eva's personality to their liking. (I'll leave it to you to determine which is more likely.) But in either event, we all benefit.