Review: Super Tiny, Super Fun: SA EmmaLove86

As usual all of the fucktards on eccie ruin sharing of any good intel.
  • Go4it
  • 12-22-2017, 06:11 PM
Yeah - they cry and moan and gnashing their teeth because they won't spend $79 a month to find more pussy for less. Poor bastards. I feel sorry for them.
Yeah. I think I had 4 sessions in my first 5 days on SA for a total cost of $$$$ and half that was hotels.
You fuckers doing reviews on SA ladies are fucking up a gold mine. Here's an example...you got a good SB's real number on a hooked board and now she has disappeared and probably changed her number. SA GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE REVIEWED ON ECCIE!!!
You fuckers doing reviews on SA ladies are fucking up a gold mine. Here's an example...you got a good SB's real number on a hooked board and now she has disappeared and probably changed her number. SA GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE REVIEWED ON ECCIE!!! Originally Posted by German41
Amen! It’s one thing to talk about your experiences on SA, but damnit! If these fucktards can’t afford the $79 like a fishing license, then why the hell would we give them free intel?

Then, to go and post some poor woman’s number on a hooker board, just because they’re too cheap to spend $79 (or worse, too selfish to share and are simply “takers”) they don’t deserve the intel. They definitely owe that woman an apology.

Calling them fucktards is too good for these cheap bastards.
Nothing wrong with reviewing them IMHO. Just don't share their number on here, and make them get their info through SA like the rest of us.

Sending them a dick pic and asking 'want to fuck?' is not going to work also. They aren't hookers.
Yeah. I defend my review. Other than placement it is essentially no different than what people write in the lounge:

SA Name and link. Price, and a couple sentences on activities.

I feel like if they were done as real reviews it is easier to find than searching in a 120 page thread in the lounge. So I wish more people would write SA reviews, just don't post any non-SA contact info and in theory the people who are paying for SA know how to contact them appropriately. (The info sharing in Men's Lounge seems popular and good.... just do thing individual reviews can put in a little more detail and make the info easier to access in the future.)

My 2 cents. Merry Christmas... ho ho ho.
Well, this explains why I haven't been able to reach her, on SA. I was hoping to see her; while I'm visiting Dallas. FML.
I'm still seeing a gal, that I found before she was mentioned on this board. Have a nice relationship, with a wonderful young lady. Was having lunch with her one day, when she mentioned that the night before, she suddenly had close to 100 views, and dozens of messages, all within an hour, to 2 hour time frame... asking all kinds of questions. She cancelled that day, and was curious as to what happened. I check, and sure enough, there was mention of her on here, only as "Promising". I can only imagine the ones that are reviewed and told as a good time.
I only mention the ones that are scammers on here, never the good ones for this very reason.
These girls are not hookers. We're shooting ourselves in the foot.
Warn of the bad ones, keep quiet on the good ones before they're all gone.
JMHO.
JD
SA is a gold mine! Pay the 79.00 a month and the candy land can be yours!
Per the SA thread in the Men's Lounge, she had been doing PPM (pay per meet) with many dudes here on Eccie for a weeks. Originally Posted by Kataskicana
Don't fool yourselves, she's nothing but a hooker/whore using SA as a means. Looking for a SO? Sure.... That's why she's out there fucking everyone for $$$. A real SB does not operate as such, a whore does.

It amazes me at the dumb asses who fall for these girls stories when they bat their eyes and throw out the whoa is me! Guy's, we're not special so just because our momma's told us we are, don't think some whore seeking money off the internet sees you as so.
Probably needs to go to the welcome wagon!!
Civilians dont fuck on a transactional basis and if they do maybe theyre not the same breed of lady advertising on eccie but they're in the ballpark.

I think you guys singing hymns to their unhookerish nature is more about you not wanting to think of yourself as a low down dirty whoremonger than them not being "hookers"

Lets be men and get fucking real
you are absolutely correct

Civilians dont fuck on a transactional basis and if they do maybe theyre not the same breed of lady advertising on eccie but they're in the ballpark.

I think you guys singing hymns to their unhookerish nature is more about you not wanting to think of yourself as a low down dirty whoremonger than them not being "hookers"

Lets be men and get fucking real Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Amen Brotha