H....... Runs Again!

there might be more competition for hillary.

former gov. Deval Patrick of Massachusetts is thinking of entering the race. Obama pushing him to do so.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I would like to know his reasoning, for thinking he has any chance of winning. of course, most people who run are in the race to promote a cause, knowing they don't have a chance to win. so what is Patrick's "cause"?
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2019, 08:33 AM
CT- look at a pic of Deval - "cause" is clear.

DPST plantation politics.
CT- look at a pic of Deval - "cause" is clear.

DPST plantation politics. Originally Posted by oeb11
Ha!

so is his ultimate goal directing black voters which Candidate to support, outside of himself?

or is it to champion "black issues" to get them in the Platform?

both?
Ha!

so is his ultimate goal directing black voters which Candidate to support, outside of himself?

or is it to champion "black issues" to get them in the Platform?

both? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think the partial goal of some of both the candidates in the race now and those looking to either join or at least discuss it are now vying for VPOTUS position. Get your name out there, get a primary placing or two in the media. Then hope one of the leaders tap you before or at the convention.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2019, 08:47 AM
Both - DPST racebaiting and pandering.
I think the partial goal of some of both the candidates in the race now and those looking to either join or at least discuss it are now vying for VPOTUS position. Get your name out there, get a primary placing or two in the media. Then hope one of the leaders tap you before or at the convention. Originally Posted by eccielover
good point.. I bet that is Patrick's aim!